Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10:00, I clicked it and tried to order...nothing went through. Clicked again and it disappeared out of my box. Got through the server, clicked it showing it was in stock, by the time it went through, I was only giving the wait list option. Got on the waitlist at 10:05. If it converts, cool, if not, no big deal. Marvel is my #1 anyway.

It's hard to imagine a ton of people would cancel their orders.

I think it's hard to imagine that a ton of people wouldn't cancel--either willingly or unwillingly (credit card declines, etc.). Not only will the wait list orders be converted (particularly those from the first few minutes), it wouldn't surprise me to see it end up back in stock as a second chance offer along with Slave Leia and the Tusken Raider. Even 400 pieces is a bit high for the most obscure Star Wars character ever produced by Sideshow--and at a price of nearly $300. There will be cancellations when it comes time to actually pay for it.

Now we continue the long wait for the first new (non-repeat) Original Trilogy character since the summer of 2008...

10:00, I clicked it and tried to order...nothing went through. Clicked again and it disappeared out of my box. Got through the server, clicked it showing it was in stock, by the time it went through, I was only giving the wait list option. Got on the waitlist at 10:05. If it converts, cool, if not, no big deal. Marvel is my #1 anyway.

I think you have a high chance of getting one even if you're on the waiting list at the moment. hang in there :duh

Interesting learning how this stuff really works.
I guess it makes sense that a lot of folks went bats**t over the hype of the preorder then once the hype dies down they say 'meh'

I think it's hard to imagine that a ton of people wouldn't cancel--either willingly or unwillingly (credit card declines, etc.). Not only will the wait list orders be converted (particularly those from the first few minutes), it wouldn't surprise me to see it end up back in stock as a second chance offer along with Slave Leia and the Tusken Raider. Even 400 pieces is a bit high for the most obscure Star Wars character ever produced by Sideshow--and at a price of nearly $300. There will be cancellations when it comes time to actually pay for it.

Now we continue the long wait for the first new (non-repeat) Original Trilogy character since the summer of 2008...

As much I like to gripe about the OT not getting any love, in fairness Lando was revealed and released in 2009. But yes, it is definitely time to give the Stormtrooper mold a rest.

THe more I look at her the more I'm liking her....I may just keep her and have her be my first (and probably only) SW PF.

THe more I look at her the more I'm liking her....I may just keep her and have her be my first (and probably only) SW PF.

This is a very interesting looking character, and it would certainly get a lot of attention displayed in any collection regardless if people know who she is or not. I've been going back and looking at the pictures every chance I get. This PF just looks too damn good.

This is a very interesting looking character, and it would certainly get a lot of attention displayed in any collection regardless if people know who she is or not. I've been going back and looking at the pictures every chance I get. This PF just looks too damn good.

I agree. She is gorgeous! She will be my first female PF. I think she will look great next to Darkness. :D

I like a seemingly kick-ass female chracter being done, but I just have to say no breasts that large could ever:

a) be that ridiculously pert (they utterly defy gravity, unless of course she is using The Force to hold them up)

b) stay in that top with any kind of serious movement past the first jiggle

That is all. :p

I like a seemingly kick-ass female chracter being done, but I just have to say no breasts that large could ever:

a) be that ridiculously pert (they utterly defy gravity, unless of course she is using The Force to hold them up)

Wonder Woman never pops out. :dunno

I think it must be The Force. :lol :lol

Darkness is a lucky dog...

Yes, Darkness will be very pleased with me. Right now he's next to Abe Sapien and neither one likes that arrangement very well. :lol

Back