Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my order in for the EX. Site was very slow and i didn't get a confirmation page for 10 minutes after placing the order seconds after it went up.

I'm surprised that Sideshow didn't do a completely unique pose sculpt for this, but seems to have based it on existing art. I'm not complaining though. I think it looks great, and I'm guessing by the reference pics I'm finding that the face is pretty good for the character despite my thinking it should have been more hardass.

Star_Wars__Darth_Talon_by_TereseNielsen.jpg

If I got on the waitlist about 3-4 minutes after the gates opened, how likely are early waitlisters to get flipped?

It's hard to imagine a ton of people would cancel their orders.

How does that process work?

If I got on the waitlist about 3-4 minutes after the gates opened, how likely are early waitlisters to get flipped?

How does that process work?

A lot of people will cancel because of other more important stuff coming our or they just decide they don't want it. You will get one don't worry.

Believe me, they will. It's all hype. Wait lists are called up in the order in which they were received. Yours will turn, no questions about it!

That makes sense, so after the Wait List status comes the Sold Out status, and that means there are no more...period, right?

That makes sense, so after the Wait List status comes the Sold Out status, and that means there are no more...period, right?

You can get on the wait list until its released. Since some will cancel, CC get declined etc.. Then at some point after shipping it will go to Sold out. That means it pretty much gone.

Correct. But it's usually quite a while for that to happen. Months (sometimes a year or more) after the product is released.

You will definitely see your Wait List convert to an order. I have no doubt.

Well the main reason I wondered that is because the DT Ex already says sold out. I don't think I have ever seen anything with that status within the first day of release. I figured it would stay waitlist for quite awhile.

For example, the Adam Hughes Emma Ex still has a waitlist status and its been a few years already.

Thanks for the info, I have kind of wondered how they do things like this.

Well the main reason I wondered that is because the DT Ex already says sold out. I don't think I have ever seen anything with that status within the first day of release. I figured it would stay waitlist for quite awhile.

For example, the Adam Hughes Emma Ex still has a waitlist status and its been a few years already.

Thanks for the info, I have kind of wondered how they do things like this.
Emma show Sold out/waitlist but you can get on wait list on the page just like Darth Talon.

There is a chance to get on WL (after released less likely to convert) until it show something like this.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=71171&utm_source=search0109

Buying any collectibles nowadays to flip is just silly. Even the high end ones are coming down in after market. This won't be worth any more than the retail price and you'll have the extra problems of shipping and selling. It's just stupid.

Dr. Doom :naughty

Tell me one pf SS did that people dont criticize beside the early Marvel pieces like Doom and Hulk.

This piece looks sweet even though i dont know who the hell she is but order it anyway.

Back