Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@nemenforcer - Darth Talon is a great statue but quite expensive in the secondary market. If you're a SS PF fan there are some upcoming SW female figs you should know about. They might provide an alternative.

There's a Mara Jade PF coming. I believe it's to be based on this Adam Hughes illustration.
Mara_Jade-Adam_Hughes.jpg

Also a Shaak Ti Premium Format is in the works. No final design yet announced.
shaak.jpg

Nice! I wouldn't mind having both of them though I'm particularly excited about Mara Jade. I just hope they go for a more sinister Dark Jedi look, and lay off the nice Mara who turns good and marries Luke Skywalker.

Speaking of other female Jedi, I would like to see a PF of Maris Brood. A female Zabarak who is Shaak Ti's apprentices in the Force Unleashed Video Game. She has a cool look about her and uses a very unique form of lightsaber.

I just hope they go for a more sinister Dark Jedi look, and lay off the nice Mara who turns good and marries Luke Skywalker.

I wouldn't count on that. I think SS has confirmed it's based on the illustration from above.

I haven't seen AH! draw a sinister Mara Jade, but that would be amazing.

...I would like to see a PF of Maris Brood.
You and me both.

I wouldn't count on that. I think SS has confirmed it's based on the illustration from above.

I haven't seen AH! draw a sinister Mara Jade, but that would be amazing.

You and me both.

Well, either way i must have her. The drawing is awesome. do you know about what time frame shes supposed to be released or have a link on more information?

I haven't heard a timeline. Perhaps someone else can answer that one.

We don't know yet when the three female jedi are going to come out... but as the early sketches have been previewed at comicon last year, I think this Comicon we should know something more about those 3... or earlier, as far as I know PFs coming out this year are Emperor then The Droids and Stormtrooper by the end of the year so I guess one or 2 of these female are going to be up for preorder after the Emperor, so next PF up for order should be either Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura or Mara Jade... I do think next preorder will be Aayla! we'll see ;)

We don't know yet when the three female jedi are going to come out... but as the early sketches have been previewed at comicon last year, I think this Comicon we should know something more about those 3... or earlier, as far as I know PFs coming out this year are Emperor then The Droids and Stormtrooper by the end of the year so I guess one or 2 of these female are going to be up for preorder after the Emperor, so next PF up for order should be either Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura or Mara Jade... I do think next preorder will be Aayla! we'll see ;)

Hmm, looking forward to seeing all 3 of them. So the Droids and Stormtrooper are confirmed?

Hmm, looking forward to seeing all 3 of them. So the Droids and Stormtrooper are confirmed?

Yes as Sideshow said there will be a full reveal of both the Droids and Stormtrooper PFs the first half of the year... they'll be shown for sure at San Diego comicon and about the preorder they said 4th quarter. So we have much time from the preorder of Palpatine to these two, that's why I'm sure one or two of the 3 girls will be available for preorder in this time frame... ah let's not forget The Han In Carbonite too :)

@nemenforcer - Darth Talon is a great statue but quite expensive in the secondary market. If you're a SS PF fan there are some upcoming SW female figs you should know about. They might provide an alternative.

There's a Mara Jade PF coming. I believe it's to be based on this Adam Hughes illustration.
Mara_Jade-Adam_Hughes.jpg

Also a Shaak Ti Premium Format is in the works. No final design yet announced.
shaak.jpg

Thanks Kimandi
Im aware of those characters in design but I am very skeptical about the release right now. SS has a terrific ability to make announcements and then sit on it, or never produce. Most concerning is Mara Jade. The marvel AH ladies are all 1/5 comiquettes. Would they make Mara in 1/5, all polystone? That would be a big departure from SS style. So would making a AH PF, that would be interesting. I do crave all three of these ladies but I need more than art sketches to seriously anticipate a release.

Now I'm imagining a setup of three statues:

The Shaak Ti sketch on the left as a PF for in the middle
with
the sketch of the Aayla Secura PF will go on the left
and with
The Darth Talon PF on the right

shaak.jpg

aaylapf.png

DT18.jpg

Love your pics,makes me want one even more.Hopefully I'll be able to find one at a reasonable price sometime soon.

^^^Very nice pics, SpenK! Thanks for sharing!

Not a huge EU fan, but this piece is very nice! Wish I would have kept my EX order!

Back