Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys... just wanted to post my new review of this statue... wasn't sure if I should post a new thread or revive this one, so went with ressurection :)

Anyhow, here's my review... written review with photos:

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2011/...e-sideshow-darth-talon-premium-format-statue/

Youtube review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-K2X2JCcUI&fmt=22

Amazing statue, I love it... Sideshow did a wicked good job, seems like all the PFs I've been able to get my hands on have been amazing (except for Obama Jones lol!)

darthtalonwp_800x600.jpg

Hope you likey and Happy New Year everyone! :)
Dan

Great review, Faken, well done! :clap :rock :clap

Love the pic! :yess:

Time to post more pics of one of my favorite pieces. I love how versatile the exclusive is.

Pic 1: How I originally had her displayed.
Pic 2: Took off the cloak to match the original artwork
Pic 3: How I have her now; a combination of the two

(as always; more pics at my photobucket page - link in sig)

DT08.jpg

DT11.jpg

DT19.jpg

I got the exclusive version #27 I think let me check……….. Nope #20 and it is still one of my favorite pieces in my collection. SS is really doing a bang up job on these PF figures.

Great pics by the way Jedah.

Time to post more pics of one of my favorite pieces. I love how versatile the exclusive is.

Pic 1: How I originally had her displayed.
Pic 2: Took off the cloak to match the original artwork
Pic 3: How I have her now; a combination of the two

(as always; more pics at my photobucket page - link in sig)

DT08.jpg

DT11.jpg

DT19.jpg
Love the way this looks, it's one of the few statues that my girlfriend actually likes.Hopefully I'll add it to my collection soon.

Does anyone have a "fix" for her granny panties? If I scrunch it up towards the small of her back, it fits skin tight to her lowerrear, but then the waist looks odd cuz the back of her belt is covered with scrunched up underwear

The more I see pics of this, the more I think the exclusive cloak is kind of a meh inclusion...although it looks pretty good in production, I just can't pull the trigger.

I just got an email from sideshow saying that they had 2 darth talon pfs in stock but both have really bad box damage the pf is the ex and it is disconted to 261 cause of the box damage I replied back that I would take one only if they can somehow verify that the contents in the box were in mint condition.

same here, I've been wanting one for awhile now and really hope I get one even if it has box damage.

Well I replied guess I was to late whoever got one of the two peices congrats they are still keeping me on the waitlist though

Back