Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stumbled across the original artwork that this statue is based on. I don't remember seeing it in this thread before, but I also haven't gone through every page. Anyway, I decided to take the cloak off of my Darth Talon so that I can pose her this way. I positioned the "tendrils" the best I could. They need to be longer to achieve it accurately. The last two images are how ridiculous it looks from the front. I've got images with and without flash.

Star_Wars__Darth_Talon_by_TereseNielsen.jpg

DT10.jpg
[/IMG]

That's awesome. I have the artwork on a miniatures box that I like to keep on the shelves with the books.

Got Mine yesterday I really like it, totally sold on the Premium format line.

Is the saber suppose to be this dim??
IMG_1013.jpg

And just a quick other shot
IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

Yup, the saber's that dim, which sucks! Although, it's much brighter than my Jedi Luke. Luke has one dull saber!!

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

SS PF line is top notch and currently my favorite line to collect. Cangrats on the new addition! Oh and I love the lighting on the bottom pic, it makes her look absolutely menacing!

SS PF line is top notch and currently my favorite line to collect. Cangrats on the new addition! Oh and I love the lighting on the bottom pic, it makes her look absolutely menacing!

Thanks man yea i really dig the PF line now this and Boba were my first to experiences in the line and im totally hooked.

And thanks about the pic i like playing with light i just need a better set up to take pics i need a flat background instead of one of my shelves lol
Cool pic, I like the dim lighting

great pic talon is a stuner.

saw this at LCS for $355 rg, should I pick up? is this price fair?

I would say so. I can't imagine this ever showing up on ebay for less than 400 before shipping anymore. On top of that you can inspect it for any potential flaws before you pick her up.

:exactly::goodpost:

The only way the price of this babe will go is up. She is stunning and I think she will be very sought after when SS will release Secura.

Back