Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of great pics everybody!!! I am so glad I bought Talon. Next is gonna be Aurra on Flex Pay but I gotta wait until after 15 Nov to see what the new Flex Pay schedule will be like with Christmas coming I have to plan this just right. Congrats to you guys who have purchased her, you won't be sorry when she is in front of you.

I just put myself on the wait list for the exclusive. Slim chance is better than no chance at all, eh?

EDIT: Sideshow has already e-mailed me to tell me that I'm freakin' bananas if I think my Darth Talon waitlist reservation will convert, and that I'll find more luck in a similar quest for an Aurra Sing premium format. :lol Natch...

Last edited:
I just put myself on the wait list for the exclusive. Slim chance is better than no chance at all, eh?

EDIT: Sideshow has already e-mailed me to tell me that I'm freakin' bananas if I think my Darth Talon waitlist reservation will convert, and that I'll find more luck in a similar quest for an Aurra Sing premium format. :lol Natch...

Less might just be more in the case of this PF... I think the piece looks better without the cape, either way get the EX if that's what ur heart's set after.

Stunning PF. Damn near my best SS investment the whole year... can't believed I hesitated for this one

mystiquetalonsmall.jpg

I just got an email from SS saying they are closing the waitlist for the exclusive but recommend I order the regular since there are only 12 left in stock.

Sicko on the move! Anyone taken the panties off? It's a bit expensive for a nude conversion, but... my fingers itch for sure lol.

Good, I enjoy being the first explorer in new territories!

Looks like it can be stiched back easily. Take a peak and maybe make a string version or something. Oooh right i have to get the statue first... lol.

Good, I enjoy being the first explorer in new territories!

Looks like it can be stiched back easily. Take a peak and maybe make a string version or something. Oooh right i have to get the statue first... lol.

That's not saying you are. Just that most prefer real women vs. fapping to polystone. :huh

Back