Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after losing a few ebay auctions I was finally successful in winning a Darth Talon PF today! Not only did I finally have the winning bid but I got it at $776! I just about **** my pants that I got it for that price. I'm beyond excited to finally add her to my collection. She's shipping out tomorrow so I'll know then when to expect her in hand. I'm just crossing my fingers that she arrives as described.

Well, after losing a few ebay auctions I was finally successful in winning a Darth Talon PF today! Not only did I finally have the winning bid but I got it at $776! I just about **** my pants that I got it for that price. I'm beyond excited to finally add her to my collection. She's shipping out tomorrow so I'll know then when to expect her in hand. I'm just crossing my fingers that she arrives as described.

Congrats! Mine was about close to 900.00 2 years ago. Great price you got. You will love it. She looks way better in person than any pics.

Congrats! Mine was about close to 900.00 2 years ago. Great price you got. You will love it. She looks way better in person than any pics.

Thanks! I'm still giddy about getting her for that price. I missed out on a couple deals in the past but I'm glad I did because they still weren't under $800. I'm crossing my fingers she gets here before Saturday or I'll have to wait til next week.

No, I wish. The last EX on eBay went for over $1000. I'll take the reg for what I paid :lol

I was going to bid but last min decided not too, as I thought last mine bids would shoot up, with the import tax and shipping fee ontop I thought it push out of my price range, when I viewed final price I was gutted. My time will come. Lol

I was going to bid but last min decided not too, as I thought last mine bids would shoot up, with the import tax and shipping fee ontop I thought it push out of my price range, when I viewed final price I was gutted. My time will come. Lol

Thanks for not bidding--I was glad to save a little money. Seriously, just be patient and you'll eventually get it for what you want to pay (as long as it's reasonable). I was outbid on about half a dozen auctions for her before this and missed out on a Buy It Now once because I couldn't get connected to the Internet. In the end, I'm glad I didn't get any of those because they were all $150-250 more than what I just paid. I got sucked into bidding on a couple, going higher than I wanted and still didn't get one of them. Persistence definitely pays off. Tracking has it arriving tomorrow so I'll try to get pics up by the weekend.

No, I wish. The last EX on eBay went for over $1000. I'll take the reg for what I paid :lol

Plus, if you want the EX look just buy a better quality cape for it or make one yourself.

Congrats. I don't really think the EX matters. There are custom cloaks available. :)

Right. This is what I was getting at, but wanted to ask first before making suggestions. Since you have the non-EX, hit up myc for a custom cloak.

Well, I got the statue today and she looks great, BUT the lightsaber doesn't light up. I put in fresh batteries and put her together on the stand but nothing turns on. Not sure if there's a trick I'm not seeing or if I should just be able to put her foot in the stand, lightsaber arm on, hit the switch, and it's on.

some will argue otherwise but SS light up features suck as far as dependability goes... I have 2 dead lightsabers on Shaak TI and Darth Malgus... they stop working about 2 months after I got the statue.

some will argue otherwise but SS light up features suck as far as dependability goes... I have 2 dead lightsabers on Shaak TI and Darth Malgus... they stop working about 2 months after I got the statue.

Yeah, I'm not terribly concerned. I don't think I'd use it more than the couple times to show someone that it could light up. I'm pretty much just happy that the statue looks awesome. I'll get a couple pics up in a little bit

Some pics

c270ae6ea90f6ded5813a00be25e70d9.jpg

7c5afc8e9705045e0e74c65722d8352e.jpg

1535c4a5044cb06096424491ef837b58.jpg

7ead09f08904f4c9dcbdb3b20873a124.jpg

43647611c35f214bab0d076e848b5dde.jpg

e063c790926c7b1e367039a23353c161.jpg

Absolutely amazing piece, no idea about the background of the character but looks brilliant next to Maul - congratulations

Thanks guys! I have to admit that she's the first piece I look at now when I walk into my room. I wanted to put her with Maul as soon as I saw her and think they look awesome together.

Back