Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you bring up with the seller that its not lighting up? I believe you are entitled to a substantial credit if not full refund.

Seller gave me a $50 refund, which I wasn't expecting and thought was an awesome gesture considering I had no plans to return the statue. If I had bought it from SS I'd want a replacement but on the secondary market I don't want to chance getting one in worse condition. Plus, the light feature honestly isn't a deal-breaker for me. The statue is in absolutely amazing condition and that was my main concern. Getting Darth Talon for $726 is a crazy good deal to me. Considering what she's been going for lately I doubt I'd find a deal like that again anytime soon.

New shot. Was bored.

IMG_2147.jpg

Last edited:
Talon is awesome. She really looks way better in person. Statue looks very modern and sculpt is super nice from the details on the boots to the head. All SW fans will love this one.

Re: Darth Talon

I'd say that's too much but I guess it depends on if you want to spend that amount to get the EX. The regular version can be found on eBay for around $1000 or less if you're patient. I got my reg for $726 on eBay after I was outbid on several.

Like others have said, it all depends if it's worth that much to you.
If you're tired of looking for one, and you can swing that amount, then go for it.

You'll love this piece. That's one opinion I think we can all agree on.

I honestly have no clue why she worth that much, i have her reg with a custom cape but if you REALLY want it then go ahead. Too much and i also like living i don't need my ding dong chopped off by my girlfriend specially around this time. Try explaining to her spending over 1000 on a statue not on a valentine days gift

I'd save the hundreds and buy a reg and get a myc custom cape. Sure the EX has investment potential but who honestly thinks the prices on that piece haven't peaked already. All the value in the EX is already priced in in my opinion and I don't see the upside potential.

same here.. the cape is nothing out of the ordinary.. I would go also with a Reg and get a custom cape

Back