Darth Plagueis The Wise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THanks. Me too, actually. :D

The upside is that any 4" customizers shouldn;t have too much trouble making a Plagueis out of their crappy San Hill figures.

DarkArtist81 said:
I still like Mikey's treatment waaaaaay better. :monkey1
I do, too. It has a creepy Rasputin vibe to it (the actual, historial "mad monk" not Mike Mignola's incarnation).

IrishJedi said:
I do, too. It has a creepy Rasputin vibe to it (the actual, historial "mad monk" not Mike Mignola's incarnation).

True...it kinda does... especially the eyes...

We DIDN'T ever see color photos of ol' Raspy... who knows.. he just might have actually had Sith eyes... :lol

IrishJedi said:

Did anyone see that HBO Rasputin with Alan Rickman and Ian McKellan? When's that coming to DVD?!

Guess you won't be able to sue Lucasfilm for stealing your backstory after all. Tough luck old chap.

I'm going to get technical for a minute here. I don't think Palpatine was a xenophobe in the true sense that he was afraid or disliked alien species. I believe that he just saw all other species of life below the human race. Plus being supreme chancellor he couldn't very well have all humans as his advisors and around him or else the non-human species wouldn't have supported him. And with Thrawn I think Palpatine may have seen him as being useful and that was the case there. Just my two kopeks.

Back