Darth Plagueis The Wise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I wanna know what has happened to King with this figure :confused: :confused: ...King you dont want it anymore???

Shaihulud said:
Hey I wanna know what has happened to King with this figure :confused: :confused: ...King you dont want it anymore???

Dont count me out just yet:naughty ......Early bidding does nothing...its all about the last minute!

Wow now we know the reason why Vader's helmet was designed the way it was! Darth Plagueis had a hat just like it! :rolleyes:

Agent0028 said:
Wow now we know the reason why Vader's helmet was designed the way it was! Darth Plagueis had a hat just like it! :rolleyes:

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha Yeah Mike why didnt you do that Helmet to Plagueis like that F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C custom rendition of the character done by the great customizer SARGON00000 ?????:lol

Can't help it; too much material to work with. So, why exactly is he wearing Vader's helmet?Wait, I know-to protect his head!...PS

I'd be flattered if the figure didn't suck. I'm sorry, but that looks
ri-damn-diculous. There is no good way to put Vader's helmet on another character.

Another fine use of Vader's helmet:

darth_vader.jpg

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

*OFF TO WATCH THE TRIUMPH VIDEO AGAIN!* :lol :lol

Agent0028 said:
You saying I'm not reasonable?

You may very well be reasonable, but if we meet, and you're wearing that....I may laugh at you. A lot. And point. And laugh some more. :D

The auction has 900 hits! Wow. I thought I was going to have a problem getting this to show up in the searches.

Customikey said:
I cannot imagine any reasonable fan of Star Wars wearing that atrocious thing.:emperor

I guarantee there is a star wars fan somewhere wearing one right now. And he is prolly 45 years old.

Customikey said:
You may very well be reasonable, but if we meet, and you're wearing that....I may laugh at you. A lot. And point. And laugh some more. :D
Like this? :lol :mwaha :lol

EVILFACE said:
I guarantee there is a star wars fan somewhere wearing one right now. And he is prolly 45 years old.
Bet he's never had a girlfriend either!

Ah, Star Wars fan-boy bashing by Star Wars fans-boys here in the bowels of thar' internet. I love it. This calls for my first use of the dancin wookie.

:chew :chew :chew

Feels good to finally whip it out.

Entropy Chicken said:
Feels good to finally whip it out.
Does your mother know its out?

There's a definite hierarchy of fan boys. We sideshow collectors are the top of the food chain, baby. :cool: Yeah, we're cool.

Back