Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did send SS a @mail about the problem. Know I'm waiting for the answer back.

Got him in the other day. No problems.
Quick phone pic.
Picture was taken before I adjusted his sleeves.

MaulSet.jpg

My button was defective. They sent me a new base and I destroyed the old one. Simple resolution.

I did get a message from SS ��. They will send me a new statue and I have to destroy the broken one.
Now I hope the new one will be OK.

I really want this piece but for some reason the shoulders are bugging me. They look a little puffy, can they be worked with a little bit to not stick out so much?

I really want this piece but for some reason the shoulders are bugging me. They look a little puffy, can they be worked with a little bit to not stick out so much?

yes, you just pull down on the sleeves a bit. see below

attachment.php

yes, you just pull down on the sleeves a bit. see below

attachment.php

That looks awesome! Think i may have to grab this guy. I am sort of new to premium format statues and havent played around with mixed media

That looks awesome! Think i may have to grab this guy. I am sort of new to premium format statues and havent played around with mixed media

I highly recommend it.

This will be one of the best SW PF's we'll get for a long time.

Haha yea definitely leaning towards Maul.. he took on two jedi's and almost won. Kylo got his ass kicked by a 100 lb girl who never held a lightsaber before.

Yep. And really he did whip them both, just stupidly let his guard down at a critical moment. And if nothing else maul is a much cooler looking character.

I have him too and love him. What case is that you have him in? I have him in a Besta and he pretty much takes up the entire case front right to back left. Would love to put something else in with him.

Recieved the new excl DM PF from SS today and it looks and works perfect. Must say that the support if SS was great.
Here are a few pics.

ml1j4x.jpgh

2ls77me.jpg

34g7ez8.jpg

Back