Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh....usually i would love a plug but where I plan on putting him makes it difficult to hide it......and it really limits where you can put him...darn it.

I have ZERO prequel stuff...but this is tempting. But what other PF would it look good sitting next too? I have OT Stormtrooper, Kylo Ren, Boba Fett. IS Darth on order but will have not room next to him. Maybe set him next to OT Trooper as both have a basic round base. My wife hate's DM (too scary she says) and I could go with a TRA Trooper, but unfortunately my OT trooper is slight offwhite so the new one would make it look yellow; however, most my collection is OT and TFA 1/6 scale stormtroopers....lol...oh what to do..help!?!?

I don't think that he needs to be with other prequel characters. Not until they release that Jar-Jar Binks PF at least. :wink1:

Personally, I'm going to display him with the Kylo Ren and latest Boba Fett PFs so my display is going to be all over the place, basically just "villains of Star Wars."

I don't think that he needs to be with other prequel characters. Not until they release that Jar-Jar Binks PF at least. :wink1:

Personally, I'm going to display him with the Kylo Ren and latest Boba Fett PFs so my display is going to be all over the place, basically just "villains of Star Wars."

My entire collection is empire. Probably put him next to original ST PR. IF a couple things I have listed for sale sell (hot Toys Deadpool and gentle giant Luke on taun taun).

Will this guy fit on a 10" deep shelf...thinking if I turn him to his left it should with the blade parallel to the wall. Thanks!

Will this guy fit on a 10" deep shelf...thinking if I turn him to his left it should with the blade parallel to the wall. Thanks!

The base is 10". Only problem may be that if you turn him so that the saber is running left to right you need about 23" of space to fit both blades. The statue does look good from that angle though, in my opinion.

IMG_1642.jpg

Thanks. I actually have a 12" deep shelf so he will need to be looking to his left about like you have. Any chance this will sell out in the near future? Waiting for some funds before ordering. I doubt it as this thread is pretty 'lite'.

really like the XM studios piece over this but damn, it aint like $700 better. i may have to pick this one up

Does anyone look at his shirt and think Seinfeld puffy pirate shirt?

omg thought the exact same thing!!!

but only because so many collectors have failed at smoothing out his fabric properly. you need to pull his shoulder puffs down

Any good pics of the way it 'should look'? I love it but now that I have that image in my head I am afraid to order....lol

Check out my unboxing of Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Darth Maul. They did an amazing job on his headsculpt and one of my favorite statues I have received all year. In all honesty, really don't need the ex version (plus it's sold out) because I'm probably going to display him with the dual lightsaber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9BTlul540U

Ordered with free shipping. Not concerned with deluxe. A guest "doesn't Darth Maul have a double bladed light saber"? "Oh. This is a special edition which only has 1/2 his saber". "Huh, you paid more for less"?

Yeah, two different sabers for the price of one? Great deal. Plus it's more limited and it's battle damaged. And it fits centered in bestas.

Back