Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2267 (2).jpg
IMG_2269 (2).jpg
IMG_2253 (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2253 (2).jpg
    IMG_2253 (2).jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Im sorry to say I Really dont like that cape.. the fabric looks Really washed and in my opinion it doesnt add to this statue.. But to each their own :)

I went ahead And finally ordered my Darth Maul, I got the cape from MYC And cant wait to put it on him.

I don't know if I love the cloaked look... the head sculpt on this is STELLAR, why you'd want to cover it up is beyond me, but to each his own.

Damn i must be the only one that prefers this pf without the add on cloaks. The pose doesn't warrant it, nor did he ever have the cloak on with the dual sabers ignited in the movie

You're not alone. The pose is when he walks towards them to fight and this robe takes away from that sense of feeling that it's what he's going to do.

Nope you are definitely not alone. The robe and hood really diminish this piece and make it look like a toy. The head sculpt is good, it's a shame to cover it up.

Damn i must be the only one that prefers this pf without the add on cloaks. The pose doesn't warrant it, nor did he ever have the cloak on with the dual sabers ignited in the movie

Nope you are definitely not alone. The robe and hood really diminish this piece and make it look like a toy. The head sculpt is good, it's a shame to cover it up.

I think if the cloaks looked better it would be different. I like both looks, but it is definitely not needed.

Caved in and ordered this guy. Hard to resist such a beauty.

You will very likely be happy with him, I did the same awhile back. I bought him because I wanted to display him with Iron Studios Vader and HT Boba. In my opinion they are the three coolest looking villains in the Star Wars universe. Too bad we can't get the heroes looking this great!

You will very likely be happy with him, I did the same awhile back. I bought him because I wanted to display him with Iron Studios Vader and HT Boba. In my opinion they are the three coolest looking villains in the Star Wars universe. Too bad we can't get the heroes looking this great!

Sounds like we have the same idea. I have HT Boba and have IS Vader and now Maul on order. :duff

Really looking forward to Maul though. I sold my figure a while back in hopes that the PF would turn out well. Happy to see they did him justice. They're doing the opposite with the heroes :gah:

Man this guy just rocks

some of the best work SS has done.

You look at this guy and Jango, they nailed them...and then we have Bespin Luke and Han :slap

I think the custom cloak looks really good on this guy. Without it, every time I see pics, the Seinfeld episode "the puffy shirt" jumps into my mind lol

Back