Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine opened up yesterday, it's really nice! Well done here Sideshow!

Just need IS Vader to join Maul and HT Boba Fett. My 1/4 collection is sorely lacking the key heroes: Luke, Han, Leia, and R2. Sadly I don't see myself picking up any of the ones soon to be released.

Got my replacement hand, but now lights won't work. Checked connections of the hand and that isn't the problem. The plug looks like it is not going up far enough into the arm, going to have to try another hand...

Maul is at my parents place, just gotta wait until Friday.

Can't wait.

Got mine today. Put on my custom cloak. Looks great!
IMG_1831.jpg
IMG_1833.jpg

BTW I still have 8 pieces of grade B left from the previous batch for sales if any one is interested. Grade A had long sold out. The pleat on grade B is not as firm as the As. Asking $25.00 ship.
IMG_1842.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Maul as well. Looks amazing, unfortunately the light saber arrived broken. Contacted SS about it, should be easy to replace hopefully.

hi alainator im interested to buy some cloaks? could you contact me please thanks

Hi, PM sent

I'm interested too Alainator. Can't PM you though.

yeah always interested but i can t send you pm!

That's weird! Maybe I haven't active on this forum lately. I am not even able to post the item on the "for sales" forum now. Use to be able to. Anyway, you can email me to [email protected]. Thanks.

Back