Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this bust on FB. It's incredible.

14715435_1121848431236438_6963152619939926482_o.jpg

That is amazing! Wow. How much was it?

It's a Cyberman bust. I bought a KO I'm working on. The original is much better and cheaper than the SS bust. Amazing detail.

Wow! The sculpt and paint are very good.
The black paint needs a second or third coat. The red base can still be seen through the black.

Wow! The sculpt and paint are very good.
The black paint needs a second or third coat. The red base can still be seen through the black.

That's done on purpose. He wanted to make it look like the makeup in the movie.

Ordered one, with optional hood and body tattoos as well.

578586_3799140022585_694342510_n.jpg

(not mine, posting for reference)

I'd rather spend the money on this than any of the licensed Maul collectibles out there (except for the PF ofc, still getting it :lol), this is on another level.
Phil is super cool. Will keep you guys posted :hi5:

Special thanks to marker2037 for letting us know about it.
I guess this one flew under the radar for people who aren't really on the RPF.

You're welcome klwn! I'm glad I got to help someone out. If I had more space and a setup to include 1:1 busts next to my 1/4 figures, I'd totally be down for this as well. It's truly spectacular!

You're welcome klwn! I'm glad I got to help someone out. If I had more space and a setup to include 1:1 busts next to my 1/4 figures, I'd totally be down for this as well. It's truly spectacular!

Yeah I'll worry about room later :lol
There is one major rule in my collection: make room for anything Darth Maul-related that looks awesome. This one qualifies :lol

marsredv6, price is £500 + shipping.
Hood option is £60, body tattoos are £50.

I hope it's fine that I'm posting prices here.

Not cheap but still a total bargain for that level of accuracy and awesomeness compared to the price of Sideshow's lifesize Maul bust on the aftermarket or the LSF statue.

Honestly I was expecting twice that when I asked, which would have prevented me from ordering one tbh. I actually had sworn off pre-ordering anything new for a while as I recently had a lot of pro/music related expenses. Maybe I'll cancel a pre-order to be reasonable.

Yeah I'll worry about room later :lol
There is one major rule in my collection: make room for anything Darth Maul-related that looks awesome. This one qualifies :lol

marsredv6, price is £500 + shipping.
Hood option is £60, body tattoos are £50.

I hope it's fine that I'm posting prices here.

Not cheap but still a total bargain for that level of accuracy and awesomeness compared to the price of Sideshow's lifesize Maul bust on the aftermarket or the LSF statue.

Honestly I was expecting twice that when I asked, which would have prevented me from ordering one tbh. I actually had sworn off pre-ordering anything new for a while as I recently had a lot of pro/music related expenses. Maybe I'll cancel a pre-order to be reasonable.

Thank you. I will try and message him via Mrs facebook. I'm sure I messaged him a while ago about a life size yoda. Had no reply so bought the sideshow version.

Cheers guys, I now have a cyberman darth maul on order. I gone for the Cape but not the body tattoos.

I have no idea what this coupon is that popped up when I went to check out to preorder this guy but it gave me 52 dollars off.

UPS107L2V13. So I got it for $412 after deposit.

That's the elusive 10% code, surrounded by mystery and envy :lol

Got mine for a good price as well, $90 off due to Sideshow's customer service being cool. Made it a total no-brainer.

Back