Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd snag this guy at 10% off in a heartbeat, but I can't ever seem to get the 10% code to pop up and I've never used one. Only the 5%, so that's what I used for Maul. Still a good deal I suppose.

I just used all the reward points that I'd been saving for a couple years on this bad boy. Now I need to keep an eye out for any customizer who's gonna sew a bunch of cloaks for him to wear =)

Subtotal $519.99
Reward Points (7620) -$380.05
Tax $10.50
Shipping (Est.) Pending
Non-Refundable Deposit -$52.00
Current Total $98.44

Not to derail the thread but does Cyberman ship to the US? And does he usually give a rough ETA?

I just used all the reward points that I'd been saving for a couple years on this bad boy. Now I need to keep an eye out for any customizer who's gonna sew a bunch of cloaks for him to wear =)

Subtotal $519.99
Reward Points (7620) -$380.05
Tax $10.50
Shipping (Est.) Pending
Non-Refundable Deposit -$52.00
Current Total $98.44

Oh, don't worry, there's a guy on these boards that's already anticipating making cloaks as soon as the statue is in hands, for measuring :)

Not sure how far he will post too, but from the time I paid him he said should be done in around 4 weeks.

Not to derail the thread but does Cyberman ship to the US? And does he usually give a rough ETA?

Yes to both, unsure how accurate his eta's are but he's responsive (I'm not saying they are accurate or they aren't, I just have no idea and that's always a worry with custom props).

It's crazy how superior everything on this looks compared to the older Maul PF. I'd pay the price hike for this quality jump all day.

The original PF has the worst likeness I have ever seen on a high end Maul product. The Medicom doll that came out around that time (and that I still own, it's somewhere in a shoe box or something :lol) was 10 times better.

Of course the tailoring is also much better nowadays but that's just the evolution of technology and techniques in the world of high end statues. However there is no excuse for that ****ing face. It's ugly as sin.
Obviously the pose is much better as well, totally captures the character and his personality.

I'm glad this PF was put up for PO months ago. Seeing the prices on more recent PF's (Deadpool anyone?) makes me think this would have been $600 if it was announced in 2017.

Now let's just hope they do a good job with paint apps and QC.

There is a new comic miniseries for Darth Maul coming out by Marvel taking place right before Episode 1.

So get your preorders in kids.

Yes that's awesome news :yess:

Glad they went for that time period, it's gonna be like when he faced the Black Sun syndicate in that comic book from 15 years ago (and now I feel old).

I read Darth Plagueis (great book.. slow start but so much insight ) .. and it also described how Maul was found and raised by Palpatine (kind of) .. I really liked it.., but guess Disney gonna change it now

They already did right? In Clone Wars I think they changed his entire backstory. He was raised by dark side witches and the tattoos weren't even applied by Palpatine as Sith tattoos like they were originally.

I have seen all the episodes but I hated what they did with Darth Maul so much in that show (which is pretty great otherwise), I think my brain erased most of it :lol

Back