Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May the bl4 2016___Ren PF Revea'l$.....

Once A.gain ._.
=
Money Kills KunsT
(Finally_ouT.prizzzzzzzed Krawall ediT.)
:ccheerlea:elefant:ccheerlea

The armored batman, weighs 18lbs, a lot more detailed, cape, light up eyes, and is $5 more than darth Maul.

Why in the hell is this $520?

I got my Boba Fett PF below $400 shipped off eBay couple months ago. Even saw one for $350 the other day. Retail on that one was $439 so I'm sure we will see these cheaper in aftermarket after released. No reason to preorder unless you can't live without the EX

Absolutely ludicrous price. Sideshow are really taking the piss with this one, blatantly fleecing a loyal fanbase.

Far as I'm concerned they can **** off, the swindling cowboy bastards.

I got my Boba Fett PF below $400 shipped off eBay couple months ago. Even saw one for $350 the other day. Retail on that one was $439 so I'm sure we will see these cheaper in aftermarket after released. No reason to preorder unless you can't live without the EX

wise words. I think even the exclusive will be had for less than retail in due time.

wait and get it for cheaper folks...at the very least wait for the $20 monthly coupon.

wise words. I think even the exclusive will be had for less than retail in due time.

wait and get it for cheaper folks...at the very least wait for the $20 monthly coupon.

Where do we find these coupons at? Are they in the newsletters?

Tempting to order a 1/4 maul but I noticed with the dual Saber it won't fit in my star wars besta shelfs.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think if you angle it a bit it will. At least that is my hope. I plan on putting him in a Stuva with same width but more depth than the Bestas.

Like most posts I'm seeing, I really want this figure. Yes, I wish it had a couple added features but I definitely want it. Buuuut, at this price no way. I already shelled out the $ for a PF Kylo which I also feel was overpriced. I did it once, not doing it again. Sideshow is missing out on a bunch of sales at these prices.

The more I look at this the more I want it. The tattoos on his face seem sculpted, like the Darth Talon PF, which is very cool. I love the pose and the base as well. If I knew that the edition size was less than 2,000 (including both exclusive and non-exclusive) I would snap buy it, but I don't think that will be the case given Maul's popularity.

Same as most of the fellows here, I really dig the statue, more than anything SSC has pulled out lately, but best price I can find locally is €540 (US$610), so I'm out. No way I'm paying that much for so few.

This is the first Maul that I like since the Mythos one which I already own, and the only Maul PF I like period. So there is no question that I am getting it no matter the price, Darth Maul being one of my favorite fictional characters. But yeah both the price point and the fact that they gave up so easily on the whole light up thing are very disappointing. Just can't pass on such a flawless rendition though, finally the Maul I wanted from Sideshow. Wish it came with the cloak/hood however, would have been awesome.

This is the first Maul that I like since the Mythos one which I already own, and the only Maul PF I like period. So there is no question that I am getting it no matter the price, Darth Maul being one of my favorite fictional characters. But yeah both the price point and the fact that they gave up so easily on the whole light up thing are very disappointing. Just can't pass on such a flawless rendition though, finally the Maul I wanted from Sideshow. Wish it came with the cloak/hood however, would have been awesome.

I feel the same way. I've had other Maul statues, Gentle Giant, SS Mythos etc and this is the one I've been waiting for. Perfect pose and the sculpt looks on point.

Back