Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pussed out and preordered it.

Could not pass this up and wanted the EX. I hate sideshow

I have the first PF, glad I skipped on the Mythos and I have the LSF. So this will be mine. He's my favorite SW character. Let's go!!!

I have the first PF, glad I skipped on the Mythos and I have the LSF. So this will be mine. He's my favorite SW character. Let's go!!!

That's funny because the Mythos Maul is my favorite of the bunch. I was going to order the PF when it was initially previewed with the tattoos showing, but this one looks a little too similar to the first PF.

That's funny because the Mythos Maul is my favorite of the bunch. I was going to order the PF when it was initially previewed with the tattoos showing, but this one looks a little too similar to the first PF.

Except this one got the face right. The face on the first PF looks nothing like Ray Park and is just plain ugly imo, that's why I never purchased it despite many occasions and being a huge Maul fan. Don't want to start a war here, just saying, for some people this new PF is leaps and bounds ahead, not just for the face but pose-wise as well.

The Mythos version is the best Darth Maul product ever released in my eyes (like you, big fan of the tats). Just wish it were 1/4 or 1/3 to make it even more epic. Never selling mine. Crazy how a few months ago it was still the cheapest Mythos statue on eBay and now it's more expensive than Vader (which will probably become very expensive when we get close to Rogue One, glad mine is still unopened).

Love the face sculpt love the nice looking fabric costume but my god....that lightsaber. I can't be the only one that think it looks like a lightsaber balloon. The base of the blade has this unfortunate teardrop look and the blade in general looks far too thick. If i were to get this would have to take those blades off at the very least. https://gyazo.com/f5b53841e527e090df90d9a779f10f4f

Love the face sculpt love the nice looking fabric costume but my god....that lightsaber. I can't be the only one that think it looks like a lightsaber balloon. The base of the blade has this unfortunate teardrop look and the blade in general looks far too thick. If i were to get this would have to take those blades off at the very least. https://gyazo.com/f5b53841e527e090df90d9a779f10f4f

Yes I did notice the strange shape as well. Honestly I am still hoping for a light up saber down the line... Just like how they added all those lights on the new Vader PF later on.
At that price point and the era we live in with collectibles getting more and more complex lighting-wise, it should be a no-brainer when it's already been done on so many PF's. Just figure out a way for it to not fail, or to be replaced easily in case of failure and that's it.

looks like SSC is getting rid of light ups... its ok with me.. but the price has to be lower now...

wheres the link and price ???

This statue is my favourite Maul. I love the pose, the simple base and the lack of light up crap that is likely to fail are all plusses for me. The light weight and crazy price go in the negative column. If I had the space to store these huge statue boxes I would be tempted.

I just can't get over these prices.

I desperately want Sideshow's next Star Wars PF to be General Leia. Why? Because I adore her. Not to mention I love that wonderful shot of her with her arms crossed looking like she's in command. That with a simple Resistance hideout base would be awesome.

But more importantly, I want to see what Sideshow would charge for a head sculpt, a two piece jump suit, and a flat base nowadays. :lol

This statue is my favourite Maul. I love the pose, the simple base and the lack of light up crap that is likely to fail are all plusses for me. The light weight and crazy price go in the negative column. If I had the space to store these huge statue boxes I would be tempted.

"light up crap", yea, because the recent ones looks so terrible when they are on.:rolleyes2

62dac85bdabc786dc7cff0c2409a4be4.jpg

e929c0f5756a08ac9bfbbe4e04d55ed6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ok.. so is he painted underneath ??

would be cool to have the option to take off the cloth

It would be nice if he is

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not just nice, freaking amazing :yess:

I guess they would have shown him without the top on a couple pics if it was their intention to let people display the statue without it.

I asked about the cloak removal days ago. Still no answer. Maybe they are experimenting with it right now?

Back