Darth Maul PF Pics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maul had me nervous from SSC's pics and convention images, but being a Maul nut I stuck with it through and through and it exceeded my expectations, really captures Park's look and the character, and the pose looks much better in person than it seems on the site. If you can get it, I suggest it.

Ya and it is the next best thing from the 1:1 bust which I will never get unfortunately.

I have to pick this one up down the road once I get more room for display. For me, Maul and Grievous are the best SW PFs to date, even surpassing Obi and Vader.

It is a decent PF, but the backward lean has always bothered me.

The sting is somewhat lessened by Mr. Harvingston's signature. :cool:

That's such a great piece. I'm sure you would have had to dig pretty deep in you pocket for it like you said. When I manage to find these on eBay they can run up to three times their original price! :horror

Wow, you aren't kidding.

I haven't been in the forums here for a long while now...

It seems the Maul PF has gone up (if you're lucky to find one) and Talon's price continues to rise as well. Nothing lower than $1,500 on ebay right now. :horror

There was actually a Darth Maul PF on ebay that ended yesterday, only got one bid and ended on $360 + shipping. That was a listing in Europe though, but still...good price!

I want this piece but I have no way of making room in my budget for it as it's not my highest priority. It's the only SS statue of Maul I like, except for the LSF which is too big and expensive for me, so I hope to get it some day! Congrats to those who have managed to get him!

Wow, I feel lucky. I spent a total of $700 getting them both.

Thats such a great deal! Like Centurion said Talon by herself can fetch between $1500 to $2000 on eBay, maybe you could find one for a grand if you are lucky but to get both Maul and Talon for $700 is really amazing! Awesome job! :hi5:

Thats such a great deal! Like Centurion said Talon by herself can fetch between $1500 to $2000 on eBay, maybe you could find one for a grand if you are lucky but to get both Maul and Talon for $700 is really amazing! Awesome job! :hi5:

Thank you! Yes, I am very pleased, and feel very lucky. Not many collectors are blessed with that chance.

Ya wish I collected back then this piece looks amazing...

Same here! Actually, I got Maul and Talon in December 2012. But if I had been collecting 3-4 years ago, I would have a lot of the cool pieces for an entirely different price. On the other hand, you might then not be as appreciative of these pieces today...

Maul PF is nice but I really think the Mythos is the nicer piece and resembles Ray Park... and I am not just saying that because I own the Mythos :)

custom Sith Robe !! :)

If you need more infos.. right here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134391

maul_cloak_001_zps86a38b85.jpg

maul_cloak_002_zps62d03093.jpg

maul_cloak_006_zpsb009b4f6.jpg

maul_cloak_005_zps10dc62d2.jpg

maul_cloak_004_zpsbfa2ba2f.jpg

maul_cloak_011_zps5c2630ec.jpg

maul_cloak_012_zps25c0f765.jpg

This is awesome MYC...

Need some info guys, I don't have this PF...

What would you think is the price of Darth Maul Pf reg today ??

Maybe he is easily available in the US, but here this guy is pretty rare. Haven't seen a (normally priced) Maul PF in Europe for atleast a year. More Chicken Legs than needed though.

Edit: Ok, there is one Maul available.....for GBP 500,- :rotfl

Last edited:
Back