Darth Maul PF Pics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pfsjw3.jpg

Now that looks great! Is it just the angle/pic or is Boba Fett seeming a little big there? I know Park was short and is in a crouch, but still Fett seems a little large? I've never seen it in person enxt to another PF though.

Now that looks great! Is it just the angle/pic or is Boba Fett seeming a little big there? I know Park was short and is in a crouch, but still Fett seems a little large? I've never seen it in person enxt to another PF though.

Considering Fett is in a straight stance basically, and Vader is somewhat crouched, going by this ESB pic he looks about right.

bobavad.jpg

Hey, Just to let you know the Darth Maul bust will ship today, Thursday, July 12th via UPS. The tracking number is: 1z1035x40344427788. Let me know when you receive it. You are going to love it. Thank you again for your patronage.
Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Maul 1/1 is on his way.Damn this going to be an exciting week.

Fett is a little too big.

The big problem is Vader was not made big enough, especially the helmet.

Just got mine, he looks great:rock No lazy eye and lightsabers work, but... there's a small hole on his lightsaber-glove, can't really see it when it's on him and only if you know where too look. Also, the right side (his left) of his shirt isnt glued on propoly so you can see a little bit of the glue on his chest:( Any sugestions?

My wishlist exclusive of this converted, and sadly, I passed. I wished I hadn't jumped the gun and ordered the regular edition a few weeks ago. I couldn't bring myself to fork over another $300+ just to get the probe droid.

So just how good is that little exclusive?

Oh well. Live and learn. Awesome PF though.

Well, I just had a brief heart attack. I FINALLY got Maul set up tonight. I know, I know... I'm pretty darn late. Well, I was re-setting up my display room and I didn't want him out with so much moving over the last couple weeks. I had taken him out when I got him to look at him to make sure there was no obvious damage, but for some dumb reason didn't try the saber.

Well, once I got him all set up again tonight... the saber didn't work! I fiddled and fiddled. No luck. I remember what happened to Tom so I came here and read the whole thread... and someone said to "push hard" on the hand/wrist connection. I took him apart... and put it back together and pushed like a mother!

Oila! It works like a charm. And it stays lit no problems. I just had to get it in there nice and tight.

Whew! Today was the 30th day I've had him. I would have JUST qualified for a replacement, but thank God I don't have to go through that now!

So whoever said push hard... thanks, brotha!!!!!

We have ignition! :maul:maul:maul

Sideshow Freaks board rocks! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I can't believe you could keep from turning on the lightsaber. when i get the PF's i unpack them, set them up and turn them on, first thing. then i make sweet love to them.....oh....no, i mean i put them on the desk in front of my computer and look at them....yep, just look. :monkey3

I know! I was a total idiot! Luckily it all worked out. I learned my lesson.

Funny thing is I'm usually like you... I open stuff up and get it displayed in like 2 seconds flat.

Hey, thanks swabie.

I had resigned myself to the fact that my Maul PF had the faulty light sabre, as I had tried and tried to get it to light up, to no avail.

As I live in NZ, returning the item was not an option, as everything else was perfect. I too had read the thread, and had tried pushing the connection real hard, always with a fear of damaging something.

Now ,having read your success, i gave it one more go. One seriously forceful push later, IGNITION!!!!

Man am I happy:D

Now to await the arrival of my Maul 1:1 bust. :maul

Congrats!

All the credit goes to Natrix... he's the one who originally gave the advice. Bad Moon also echoed it and said he too had to really shove his on to get ignition. Mine was the same way. Just took a firm fit... but that saber is blazin' now.

Funny thing is... those batteries are coming outta there tonight. They'll only go back in for "special" occasions (ya know... when the Pope or George Lucas visit.)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Arrived today in Sweden. EX version. Kept my order for someone else but unfortunately this will be going back as it had numerous flaws. Been a long while since a SS piece reached me not riddled with flaws i'm sad to say. Even the battery hatch was missing on this one...

Anywhooo, it looks great overall i'd say and i almost wish i hadn't promised it away. Nah.

Well...

MaulEX1-TBH.jpg

MaulEX5-TBH.jpg

MaulEX4-TBH.jpg

MaulEx3-TBH.jpg

And one last one...

MaulEx2-TBH.jpg

I had reservations about this piece based on the pose in the early trade show and SSC site images, but finally having it in hand, it is so impressive, thank goodness I'm a Maul nut and never got real close to cancelling, would have been royally kicking myself in the balls if I had made that choice.

Back