Darth Maul PF Pics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this on Ebay, still waiting for delivery - ran me about $90. Still want to get one for my Shaak Ti Ex. Is there a place to get this for a few bucks less than Ebay or is this cheapest way? Noticed Shaak Ti Robe was $65 and now it's up to like $80 now (on Ebay).

Last edited:
Just bought Maul from someone here on the forums. Looking forward to his arrival.

I just got my Shaak Ti robe and I like it a lot (like my Maul robe too) but I am worried about the clasp not covering the distance across her body and I do not want to scratch the statue trying to get it to close the gap..is there a trick to it? Doesn't seem like itll be enough link to cross the distance. Here's pic:

I just got my Shaak Ti robe and I like it a lot (like my Maul robe too) but I am worried about the clasp not covering the distance across her body and I do not want to scratch the statue trying to get it to close the gap..is there a trick to it? Doesn't seem like itll be enough link to cross the distance. Here's pic:

No offense, but futz with the hoods a bit more. :lecture

They both look like old ladies gardening:

oldlady1.jpg

Gardening-with-Annuals-Perennials_hero_image.jpg

lol… it works.. just be gentle and just a pinceta .. the gap is small but it fits.. be gentle.

What helps also is to take the statue in you hand (off the base) and make her look to the bottom.. then you insert the chain through the gap getting help by gravity .. hope that helps

PS: you really need to fiddle the hood of maul ;) looks like he slept in it :D

myc: Cool, thank you - I will have time today to mess with it. Hopefully I can get it right without any problems. Thanks for suggestions.

Lol Centurion they actually reminded me of snuggie's in their current state. But I can see the old lady thing as well

Last edited:
My next star wars statue. Guys some news pics of this please ;)
What you think about this statue ? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've wanted Darth Maul in PF form for ages now but didn't want to pay the $300-$400 for an older figure especially with the old lame LED lightsabers.

So i was super happy when i was offered a DM PF for £150 with a broken lightsaber and the light up feature not working, i figured it'd be worth it because the light up isn't anything to write home about and i knew i could repair the saber no problem.

So he comes and the only break is on the lower red blade and it was a super clean break right on the hilt, spot of glue and it is literally like new! I then clean up the contacts and give everything a bit of a harder push and the light up works too!

The old light up on the lightsabers do suck but the rest of the PF is fantastic, fantastic pose, amazing tailoring, great face sculpt and paints! Super happy with him and just in time for when my Savage comes from CDUK!

100_4363_zpsspv1t1pw.jpg

100_4365_zpsd8ik9yxq.jpg

100_4369_zpszmmfyehx.jpg

100_4370_zps3ixrhsvr.jpg

100_4371_zpscnjkr9xp.jpg

100_4372_zps4f4iiezc.jpg

100_4373_zpssthhidif.jpg

he is nice.. but funny how tastes are different.. I sold him because of the pose :lol

I bought mine from Ebay for $50. It had a busted leg with a clean break. Easy fix and love it. Well worth the cost if its the right price. Love the pose, and have a custom 1:4 robe for mine.

Thanks guys!

Would kill for some to be able to do a light saber upgrade on this guy though, it looks so terrible next to Malgus, Savage, Aaayla etc who have the new light sabers.

Man this is a great statue, I loved this one and was gutted to sell it, if iI could ever pick this up again I would

Back