Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Display.jpg

Here is the new set up.. Just picked up these pedestal tables.. the room will be getting pendant track lighting... Batman will have another spot and The Reaper LSF will be where he is now. The LSF line may be on the pricey side, but I've saved a ton on not getting anymore 1/6, 1/4 and PF figures.. plus the office room is taking on a gallery feel... I'll post more pics when the new lighting for the room and art are complete..

Congrats...another Maul owner..:) This is an awesome statue, and it's one of my favorite in my collection.. I hope it's now yours too!

Last edited:
I can get this for $1700 shipped. is it worth it for that price? I like it but don't love it but for the right price I could be persuaded.

Congrats Masterside. Thanks for the pictures. Maul looks stunning!! I have one on flex but hopefully I can pay it off early and get it in a month or so.

Can someone who owns this awesome statue tell me the entire dimensions of the statue. Someone from the Rebel Scum forums and myself as well is thinking about getting a acrylic case for Maul. So I will need the the entire display dimensions including the dimensions of the saber fully displayed. This would be a big help. Thanks in advance.

Can someone who owns this awesome statue tell me the entire dimensions of the statue. Someone from the Rebel Scum forums and myself as well is thinking about getting a acrylic case for Maul. So I will need the the entire display dimensions including the dimensions of the saber fully displayed. This would be a big help. Thanks in advance.

Where you guys looking at getting the case?

Thank you guys for your comments. :)

But i'm very disapointed by Sideshow Collectibles, because the light-up function doesn't work now!!!! It's crazy!!!

I don't understand!

Thank you guys for your comments. :)

But i'm very disapointed by Sideshow Collectibles, because the light-up function doesn't work now!!!! It's crazy!!!

I don't understand!

Please give more info... also when you turn on the saber.. do you click the button on the base first, and then the button on the saber?? Also make sure your waist, foot and saber blade connections are secure.. Not sure if that will help but maybe worth checking.. I've had mine for a while now and it works very well.. hopefully you will get this sorted out shortly!

I am not a Dr Doom or Marvel fan so I can't advice you to get that instead of Darth Maul. I am however a huge Star Wars fan and having seen Darth Maul in hand I can honestly tell you that he is AWESOME!!. My friend however is getting his second Darth Maul replacement in a week because of these lightsaber issues, and that really sucks. Cause at this price it just has to work. If the new one works fine, then he is def. the one to get, but if it does not work, and I had to choose between these two, then I would get Dr. Doom, even though I'm not a fan of him.
Hope it helps you with your descision. You could also just skip them both and wait for the Indiana Jones LSF. He is gonna rock!:yess:

I understand your meaning, thanks for the good adviced. really appreciate it. :clap

Hi,

I have had no issues with my Maul.. Saber works fine...:) Here are some pics:

Maul1.jpg

Maul1a.jpg

Maul2.jpg

Maul3.jpg

with flash on...

If you get him Congrats.....IMO he's awesome!

Definitely I will, you have convince me. But I just got my Iron Man Mark III LSF. I might have to go with the flex payment plan. :rotfl

IMG_6082

just got it yesterday. I think the piece is Great!
if the price is 1 K , it would be GREATTTT!! :D

Awesome!!! I can't wait to get this LSF. .

Back