Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2,000$ for this is a lot, in my opinion.

They'd obviously sell more if it was $1,200 or so.

Curious to see how it turns out. I don't plan on buying, but I would like to get the Batman when they do it, so I am curious to see how much it costs.

I bet you it's exactly $1250.

You are all delusional...the Iron Man legendary scale was $1949.99...with sideshow's ridiculous inflation..these will be well over $2000.00...that thing was hallow...these have different materials and lightup sabers...I am guessing $2399.99

You are all delusional...the Iron Man legendary scale was $1949.99...with sideshow's ridiculous inflation..these will be well over $2000.00...that thing was hallow...these have different materials and lightup sabers...I am guessing $2399.99

I'm with you it may crack the 2K mark.. heck if it does we can get a loan from Gates.. he has a $100K plus job.... I only have a $99,000 one...:)

It would be nice if these were under 2K, but that is the only number that has been given and so far other prices from SDCC have come true so I'm expecting 2K.

Maul is very cool looking, I will have to save my money for a Boba Fett LSF. I just hope they make one.

Actually wasn't Fett more than what he was listed at at SDCC? Hopefully that's not the case with the LSF's...

Sorry, I was talking about unofficially reported prices where no price was actually listed. Fett had a tag with a listed price... but that did go up $5.

One example I can think of was the Iron Monger, unofficially confirmed to be in the $500 range, final price was like $470.

Sorry, I was talking about unofficially reported prices where no price was actually listed. Fett had a tag with a listed price... but that did go up $5.

One example I can think of was the Iron Monger, unofficially confirmed to be in the $500 range, final price was like $470.

I see. What's too bad is that these are pretty much guaranteed to be outside of what I'm willing to spend. With PF's in the $300-350 range I just wouldn't be able to accept anything more than a thousand as reasonable for these.

And here it sounds like SSC is likely going to charge double that amount. Crazy.

Back