Statue Darth Maul Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maul.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

I think you guys are way too rough on him, one of my favorite parts of him is from the trailer when he says his two lines. He is very calm then.

The flow of the fabric on this bust is truly gorgeous.

I think you guys are way too rough on him, one of my favorite parts of him is from the trailer when he says his two lines. He is very calm then.

The flow of the fabric on this bust is truly gorgeous.

I agree with you for the most part. I think this LSB generally looks great. There's only one thing I don't like, and that is how awkward the fabric sits high up on his head on his head spikes. I like the way the life size bust has fabric so you can adjust it how you prefer.

I agree with you for the most part. I think this LSB generally looks great. There's only one thing I don't like, and that is how awkward the fabric sits high up on his head on his head spikes. I like the way the life size bust has fabric so you can adjust it how you prefer.

I guess since then horns are one of Maul's cosmetic traits, they wanted to show them off.

Bad decision in my opinion. They should have hidden his face more, and made him more creepy.

The front view picture gives a wrong perspective.
Give a try to the 360 view on SS page, looks different there.

maybe if they hood dipped a little in between the horns

^ Yeah I agree the hood don't completely look natural the way it falls on the head. I think the face sculpt is pretty good though.

I'm not sure actually. Thinking about it the weight of the hood would pull the fabric down some so it should tend to straighten at the top and not dip between the horns.

I am really torn on this LSB, I want a Darth Maul bust so bad but his cheeks just look too puffy, blah expression, blah base, if they were gonna do the base with the robe I just feel like its too much with the hood, lose the hood or lose the robe base look, and also the strap across his forehead, I'm starting to not feel torn anymore haha

Glad I ordered this one. The more I look at the 360 view, the more I love it, and at 500 ES, it's a good Maul to have.

Glad I ordered this one. The more I look at the 360 view, the more I love it, and at 500 ES, it's a good Maul to have.

Agreed. I don't collect bust but this one and Sidious could really push me over the edge.

Back