Darth Maul International Edition Statue Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Godfather

Just Business
Reaction score

Fireside Collectibles
International Edition Darth Maul Statue Giveaway

Fireside Collectibles is happy to announce that we are giving away to one lucky winner a Gentle Giant International Version of the Darth Maul Statues. This Darth Maul Statue was limited to 2000 pieces the original msrp was $175.00 and it has sold for up to $315.00 on eBay in the last two weeks. If you win this statue it will be sent to you for Free!

All the Details are on our site as to how to enter. Basically if you have ever bought something from us, are a registered user of our site, or subscribe to our newsletter you are in.

Hey, cool! I'm already registered, and I didn;t have to do anything!!!

That is, if my pre-order for The Balrog counts...:monkey2

Oh wowww so my preorder for the maul bust gets me a golden ticket? Thank you Bob! Btw, hows SD, lots of snow yet? Snow is all gone here in Grand Forks.

I take the fish. Raw and wiggling.

Once again Bob, you are the man.

Wow, what an awesome coincidence. :cool: You're offering this fantastic giveaway for the International Darth Maul figure while I at the exact same time am offering a takeaway for this same figure. Talk about weird huh? :wacky This works out perfectly! So to save yours, mine and everyone's time, feel free to send him over my way. :p :D

I know Alot of you are not numbers collectors but I think this one is something like 103 or 104. Just thought you might like to know

Thanks for teasing us even more Bob. Hey, I have an account, subscribe to the newsletter, and have ordered from you. Do I get three entries:lol ? I also just ordered Juggernaut, that's gotta be worth something right ;)

On a serious note, thanks for such a great giveaway. I hope whoever wins is at least a member here.

Well hopefully that will keep him from winning. Ha, one less Freak to worry about. Maul will be mine:newangel

Back