Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm usually not a big fan of Sideshow's clothing but I must admit to liking the Sideshow Maul outfit better.

Yeah those SSC Maul Boots kinda suck...I changed them out with a pair of these,painted all black...I know not movie accurate,BUT much more KEWL looking...

fb005-3.jpg

Other than that Darth Maul is a pretty cool figure and the clothing is well done,too

Yeah those SSC Maul Boots kinda suck...I changed them out with a pair of these,painted all black...I know not movie accurate,BUT much more KEWL looking...

fb005-3.jpg

Other than that Darth Maul is a pretty cool figure and the clothing is well done,too

Darth T-ranny. :naughty

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Pump that post count up! :yess:

Wait till he gets up to 50 only to realize that the rules have changed and he still can't sell his ____ until he's been here for a while. :lol

just got my ss darth maul and ht nude body. so is it easy to switch bodies over?

medicom's harder to track, you just gotta love the deep stare this dude has. for the SS, everything but the angelice look is 2 thumbs up.

luckily got my SS Maul for less than 50$ with the droid expansion pack.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Pump that post count up! :yess:

Awesome! :hi5:

:rotfl

SS Darth Maul is the only one that encouraged me to break my 'no Prequel figures' rule. (Hasbro's pit droids don't count, cos droids is droids).

He's so evil I had to add him.

Okay, his face is kinda impassive. He looks like he's listening to a dull conversation, confident, however, that he can bring it to an end whenever he chooses.

medicom's harder to track, you just gotta love the deep stare this dude has. for the SS, everything but the angelice look is 2 thumbs up.

luckily got my SS Maul for less than 50$ with the droid expansion pack.

I was about to pull the trigger on the Medicom Maul. But then I tried to get rid of that look and resculpted the eye area & repainted the eyes, tattoos and horn area (Also changed to a TT body). Now I’m 100% happy with Sideshow Maul.

I was about to pull the trigger on the Medicom Maul. But then I tried to get rid of that look and resculpted the eye area & repainted the eyes, tattoos and horn area (Also changed to a TT body). Now I’m 100% happy with Sideshow Maul.

Looks great! What exactly did you do in the way of sculpting?

Thanks a lot. I removed the eyelid and the eyeball with an exacto blade and resculpted them with Resin. Sorry I forgot to take some pics of the process.

Back