Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Give you some beautyful shots.

vwyk9j.jpg

300ux5x.jpg

2vsmdfs.jpg

28mi6u0.jpg

jtuono.jpg

I don't know which Mythos I like more, Vader or Fett. I'm glad I have both.

All of them together makes for a great setup. Are they making more for this collection....as I haven't heard anything more.

That is the million dollar question. SS has stated the line will continue but has not shown anything that is in progress, so right now, nobody knows for sure.

Why most display Kenobi with the PT head? No love for the original classic?

Why most display Kenobi with the PT head? No love for the original classic?

Because for me the Ewan head makes more sense for the story... I see this as just after Ep III when he is looking for his new home to watch over baby Luke.

I'm just glad they gave us options. Better this way than SS ticking off a bunch of us OT nuts. Either way, both sculpts look great.

Because for me the Ewan head makes more sense for the story... I see this as just after Ep III when he is looking for his new home to watch over baby Luke.

Or - Old Ben packing up his stuff and relics, and moving to the secluded desert retreat, to be found by Luke years later.

Sorry for the double post of the pictures, but I wanted to add my repainted vader to this official thread for posterity ;)

I used three different blacks, gloss finishes, silver, gunmetal grey and many others to repaint everything. I wanted to get the satin look of the cape next to the semi-glossy look of the leather tunic and the high gloss of the mask and the boots. I even got the faint red glow of the eyes of the mask in there. Inspired by MYC's comments I slightly increased the orange dry brushing at the ends of vaders cape, simulating the lava melting the cape. I like it. What do you think?

IMG_4627.jpgVader2.jpgIMG_4628.jpgIMG_4629.jpgVader6.jpg

Last edited:

Still waiting for the power arm.... Although, the helmet holding is my favorite.

That does look really good JazzInc. I actually like the orange since it keeps with the story and makes it different that every other Vader statue out there but thats whats great about these... people can alter them however they like. BRING ON MORE SIDESHOW. :)

Havent posted much in this thread but got my vader a while back without the power fist. SS sent it to me in less than a week! Very happy with this Mythos statue

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I think a side-by-side really helps.
Try posting this with that first pic you posted:

darth-vader-mythos-statue-1.jpg

Your repaint is my preferred way to see this piece.
Absolutely awesome work JazzInc! :clap

Back