Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

#3422 is in the house - Beautiful statue! Just to think that I've almost passed on getting him :slap
He is flawless, great paint, no dmg whatsoever.
It was a conversion of my WL which was placed on Jan 29, and here's the weird thing -
Even though it shipped recently, and with the high edition number, I still got the old arm....

Will be contacting SS in the morning for the replacement.

#3422 is in the house - Beautiful statue! Just to think that I've almost passed on getting him :slap
He is flawless, great paint, no dmg whatsoever.
It was a conversion of my WL which was placed on Jan 29, and here's the weird thing -
Even though it shipped recently, and with the high edition number, I still got the old arm....

Will be contacting SS in the morning for the replacement.

When did the WL convert? I got on the 29th too and I have not heard anything yet.

Arrived this tuesday! Favorite piece in my collection so far! :clap

ss53.jpg

3vfb.jpg

7j8z.jpg

v6uq.jpg

t6q5.jpg

vui2.jpg

uh5i.jpg

2uia.jpg

o6qe.jpg

Great shots!!!!!

I got my "power fist" in the mail today. Now my Vader is complete!!

DSC_5107.jpg

I saw my regular dealer had him in stock, so I went to the shop to check him out. And O M G what a fantastic statue. With some of these mythos statues, Sideshow have really outdone themselves. I wasn't too sure about the orange paint when I saw the photos, but it's so much better when you see the statue in-hand. And when I took a picture just yet, as soon as you use flash, the orange lights up like firework. So it's probably going to take a lot of patience to get the lighting right when I subject him to a photoshoot.

Now I just need to find a place to display him. I might clear out the besta behind him on the photo, and move the droids somewhere else.

Oh, and thank the maker, mine didn't have the wrong arm.

^^ Congrats on being able to snag him. He really is a great statue with great presence. Looking forward to the photos!

Has anybody had any luck with this converting from the waitlist recently?

Sometimes it's really hard to see how great a statue is from the photos that are posted.

Yet, I can't bring myself to commit to Vader.
I really, really, really want to like this statue but the orange really kills it for me.

Congrats to those that have and love him.
I'm sure in a few months I'll be full of regret and he'll be sold out.

Sometimes it's really hard to see how great a statue is from the photos that are posted.

I really, really, really want to like this statue but the orange really kills it for me.

He's already sold out man! Better get on the wait list if you want one.

Im with you on this.. Im passed and don't feel bad about it.. just wish we would get the new PF soon..

b5gwhs.jpg

vorbz9.jpg

Hallo Took!!

Thoose who have problems with orange lava...In the Netherlands we love the Orange color.
Orange is our color,in History and present.
Bring the Vaders over here :yess:

has anyone tried repainting the helmet that he holds in his hands? That's the only place where I find the orange paint annoying. It has to look like a reflection of the lava, but why then does it stop right at the middle of the helmet?

has anyone tried repainting the helmet that he holds in his hands? That's the only place where I find the orange paint annoying. It has to look like a reflection of the lava, but why then does it stop right at the middle of the helmet?

If that Helmet was all Black the orange wouldn't be that big a deal. It looks stupid. I want to re-paint mine. But scared I'll mess it up

Back