Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode II

dsc2147h.jpg

dsc2148a.jpg

dsc2150.jpg

dsc2152f.jpg

dsc2153p.jpg

dsc2154a.jpg

dsc2156h.jpg

Damn nice pics looks great! But your huge 2.5 million dollar mansion is so much sweeter! :clap but yes the statue is also very nice.

these new pictures look sick!

Damn nice pics looks great! But your huge 2.5 million dollar mansion is so much sweeter! :clap but yes the statue is also very nice.

Nice pics Drakul.

Thanks for sharing those.

Sure thing. Glad you guys like them.

The base is so damn ugly :( :( :(

I don't mind the base at all. It's neutral and gives more prominence to the character.

The base is actually quite nice. It's big and it's not a base that makes you go "wow!" but it has a very classic/high end feel to it.

Got mine today and I opened it to just take a quick peek. Can't take pictures until the weekend but wanted to see it. This is a really superb statue. I love how it came out and the paint apps are some of Sideshow's best. This looks every bit as good as the proto that was at comic-con. :rock

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

That makes no sense at all. Are you saying his head shrunk when he put the suit on?? Did Prowse's head shrink when he put the costume on? :rotfl

BB

No, he's saying that the suit increases the apparent mass of his body. When the mask is on, the apparent mass of his head increases as well, rendering him proportionate. When the mask is off, his head is the same size as it was before the augmentation to his body occurred, hence disproportionate.

Got mine today and I opened it to just take a quick peek. Can't take pictures until the weekend but wanted to see it. This is a really superb statue. I love how it came out and the paint apps are some of Sideshow's best. This looks every bit as good as the proto that was at comic-con. :rock

I am looking forward to your pics as you know :)

I am looking forward to your pics as you know :)

Thank ya! Pics will happen this weekend for sure. Just no time during the week by the time. I get home from work. Its a really really good piece though. I'd say its the best Maul Sideshow has ever done.

Thank ya! Pics will happen this weekend for sure. Just no time during the week by the time. I get home from work. Its a really really good piece though. I'd say its the best Maul Sideshow has ever done.

Even with the changes?

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

No, he's saying that the suit increases the apparent mass of his body. When the mask is on, the apparent mass of his head increases as well, rendering him proportionate. When the mask is off, his head is the same size as it was before the augmentation to his body occurred, hence disproportionate.

exactamento.

I got mine as well yesterday and Im super happy with him !! The size is nice as well . I did not even know he as a ear piercing !!

My only complain is that the eyes of the calm looking head are not looking in the direction of his arm ! Dont understand why they made him looking straight forward

I received my shipping notice yesterday so I should have this in hand by early next week. I can't wait to see this beauty first hand.

Is it the weekend yet...:impatient:

Back