Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very tempting, not sure about the scale though I dont have 1/5 statues Im afraid it will look to small compared to PF!

Don't be so hung up on scale... if something looks cool and you like it get it.. screw the scale. :)

When looking at the pics, are the heads more shiny/glossy than the rest of the body? Maybe it is just the use of camera flash.

I am getting closer and closer on pulling the trigger on this bad *** Sith.

na... the heads going very smoothly with the body.. great piece overall !

I have had my piece since monday and i have to say it is just awesome best piece i own, though i dont own much, only problem i have is that the peg in the hole is a bit loose so when you move him he wobbles a bit but that doesnt matter as i dont plan to move him too much.... honestly cannot stop staring at the git

But then one becomes a few, and a few becomes many, and then... Yu have a lot!

:lecture :1-1:

Ain't that the truth!

Yeah thats my problem...I also buy the 1:6 figures. The new Bossk is killer!

Then you're screwed. Welcome! :hi5:

Looks very tempting, not sure about the scale though I dont have 1/5 statues Im afraid it will look to small compared to PF!

The base is several inches so in the end he's about PF height and turst me he does not look small at all.

When looking at the pics, are the heads more shiny/glossy than the rest of the body? Maybe it is just the use of camera flash.

I am getting closer and closer on pulling the trigger on this bad *** Sith.

It's the ambient light and pics that make it look like that. I have no such issue on mine.

Does the saber suffer from proportion issues like the LSF?

I'd say yes but it's Mythos 'what if' so it doesn't bother me, plus you can take the blades off, plus the Mythos is 250 and the LSF is 2K!
But honestly the lightsaber is freaking huge!

Someone should measure it from end to end but I'd say it's probably 18" long.

I'd say yes but it's Mythos 'what if' so it doesn't bother me, plus you can take the blades off, plus the Mythos is 250 and the LSF is 2K!
But honestly the lightsaber is freaking huge!

Someone should measure it from end to end but I'd say it's probably 18" long.

It's on my short list, but I need to hold on for a bit before I order.

I am trying to hold off as well for as long as I can. I see the es is 2500, but this statue is getting a lot of praise. I wonder how long something with this es will be around? Any thoughts on that one?

I am thinking of flexing it just so I do not miss out.

I am trying to hold off as well for as long as I can. I see the es is 2500, but this statue is getting a lot of praise. I wonder how long something with this es will be around? Any thoughts on that one?

I am thinking of flexing it just so I do not miss out.

I think it will be around for a long time. If it isn't sold out by release, I take this as an indication that sales have halted.

I know that a lot say that they will wait ordering until they can see some in-hand shots. To be honest, I think this is only a low number of people. People that want this piece cannot help themselves and order it early on.

thinking of how cool the whole line will look when u display them like pyramid!

Mine shipped yesterday, along with the Emperor PF I had on Flex Pay. Next week's gonna rule! :yess:

You guys are making it awfully hard to not start collecting this line.
Was planning on staying with just Pf's.......might just cave in.
:gah:

I'm actually thinking about about selling most of my PFs and only collecting this line for my Star Wars fix moving forward. I need to see a sign that Sideshow is committed to the line past Vader first though.

Back