Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone going to be displaying this with the giant churro?

200109_press08-001.jpg

:rotfl

I have to admit anytime they do a portrait of Maul and he has got that snarl/grimace, I just lose all interest. Didn't like it on the cyborg maul PF or the regular maul PF.

no stick... and prob not angry face.. not sure yet

damn it not even sure if I keep him ...not sure if I can justify pay a PF price for the other in the line.. and him alone dont know if that makes sense to keep him

no stick... and prob not angry face.. not sure yet

damn it not even sure if I keep him ...not sure if I can justify pay a PF price for the other in the line.. and him alone dont know if that makes sense to keep him
Be cool if they made a Talon Mythos. Give reason to keep this guy and collect this line... for me anyway.

:rotfl

I have to admit anytime they do a portrait of Maul and he has got that snarl/grimace, I just lose all interest. Didn't like it on the cyborg maul PF or the regular maul PF.

That's why the LSB is awesome.

This portrait/expression is way better than the legendary scale bust!

Y'all are smocking crack. In 80% of Ep 1 he doesn't have an angry face.

I would sell my Talon PF if they made a good mythos and get that instead. Something more dynamic you know...

That's why the LSB is awesome.

Y'all are smocking crack. In 80% of Ep 1 he doesn't have an angry face.

I would say 50/50... in the fight scene on tatoine and naboo he is angry

She's been sold numerous times for more than $1,000. Which is INSANE.

I mean, you can get some really hefty grail pieces for that kind of money. Oh, the extent some nerds will go to just for some TNA.

:slap

She's been sold numerous times for more than $1,000. Which is INSANE.

I mean, you can get some really hefty grail pieces for that kind of money. Oh, the extent some nerds will go to just for some TNA.

:slap

No doubt. Prices on her have reached insane levels.

I would say 50/50... in the fight scene on tatoine and naboo he is angry

True but for me what I loved about Maul in the movie was the mystery; the first hologram appearance "now there's two of them!" and him walking with Sidious "at last..!" and the revelation of the double lightsaber with Duel of the Fates starting.
All with a pretty cool/quiet demeanor.

Vader Mythos Pre-Order Date?

Anyone know what's happening with this one?

Seems like the others came up for pre-order consistently and this one has disappeared?

Re: Vader Mythos Pre-Order Date?

they probably want to spread it a bit more over the year, instead of releasing 4 or 5 mythos statues and then suddenly nothing anymore.

Back