Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have just him as well.. not sure about the whole line yet neither.. damn if they would be just about the price from maul..

Definitely going to pick this up. Darth Maul is my favorite Sith and will also pick up the Legendary scale bust. Looks awesome!!!

Definitely going to pick this up. Darth Maul is my favorite Sith and will also pick up the Legendary scale bust. Looks awesome!!!

Yeah I'm on the fence about the bust. Besides I don't have the funds for it right now anyways. :lol

If Maul turns out really well I can be in for the whole line. Between mythos and PF's I'm going to need a second job.

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

I wonder when they plan on releasing this one. It must be soon because this isn’t new news.

I think you may be right. They have released one every couple of months since they unveiled them. I'm looking forward to see how this one comes out. I love the concept of this whole line.

Nice pics! I think the lightsaber version is the worst one. Doesn't fit to this particular concept which has a more "sorrow" appeal overall.

...also the painting here...man this will be a very difficult statue to be delivered. Needs so much care!

Been excited for this one since I saw the pics from SDCC. This may well be the only Star Wars statue I have to own.

Back