Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vader Mythos Pre-Order Date?

2013 is what they said..nothing concret

thats the beauty with this piece.. you get both portraits :)

It's still a very fine piece. Honestly, I love most stuff done over Maul. I find his character and appearance very thrilling.

Too bad the Mythos series won't be for me. I really prefer my pieces a little bigger.

It's still a very fine piece. Honestly, I love most stuff done over Maul. I find his character and appearance very thrilling.

Too bad the Mythos series won't be for me. I really prefer my pieces a little bigger.

If you like Maul, you might want to check out Dark Horse comics Darth Maul 1-4; very, very cool story.

I just got the Dark Horse app for the iPad and, having never been much of a comic book reader, find myself getting roped in by the Blood Ties series. I also got the four introductory Maul issues which were released when TPM came out as a compliment backstory to his character and found it more interesting than the whole TPM movie :)

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have a look at that for sure. I wonder if these are to be found in one of the Omnibus compilations. Have to check that out.

If you like Maul, you might want to check out Dark Horse comics Darth Maul 1-4; very, very cool story.

I just got the Dark Horse app for the iPad and, having never been much of a comic book reader, find myself getting roped in by the Blood Ties series. I also got the four introductory Maul issues which were released when TPM came out as a compliment backstory to his character and found it more interesting than the whole TPM movie :)

I'm not huge comics fan either anymore but I picked up the Dark Horse series Darth Vader and the last command. I really enjoyed it and it offered a fascinating view into the psyche of Lord Vader.

I recommend picking it up if you can :)

For me it's prefect since I prefer 'smaller' statues. The Myhthos line is really everything I love in a statue: fully sculpted, big but not too big, interesting pose and story/scene....

For me it's prefect since I prefer 'smaller' statues. The Myhthos line is really everything I love in a statue: fully sculpted, big but not too big, interesting pose and story/scene....

All great points.
Space will always be an issue.

Yes I'm hoping so. This is the only one I've ordered so far and I can’t wait to see this in hand. Obi will be next if it comes out excellent, then Boba.

Yes I'm hoping so. This is the only one I've ordered so far and I can’t wait to see this in hand. Obi will be next if it comes out excellent, then Boba.

Same here. But if it turns out good I'm probably down for the whole line.

Back