Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow hit me with a Flex payment on this the other day. I don't remember how many it's been but I think there's only one more to go.

pushed back...by 2 months !!!!!! what the hell are they doing really... these push backs are so annoying..

I'd rather have a push back and hopefully get a better final product, then have it come out with tons of flaws.

I agree.. but they never get the release date right. Its crazy to put a product out for pre order and it takes almost a year to have it in hand..

No doubt. But it's the way of the world bro. Very rare are the pieces that hit on time... Maybe Hot Toys...

So when's the new release date? Really glad it got pushed back wasn't looking forward to paying for it this month was gonna cancel it

I think the ES is normal to actually pretty high set.. but well.. everybody has his/her opinions right ? :)

I think the ES is normal to actually pretty high set.. but well.. everybody has his/her opinions right ? :)

I don't even look at release dates. If it's a statue I must have I just PO it and wait for the email.

Back