Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny how all of these threads eventually devolve into scale and price debates. Let's just talk about the awesomeness of this statue! :)

It's funny how all of these threads eventually devolve into scale and price debates. Let's just talk about the awesomeness of this statue! :)

Yep they all do...sculpt, scale, price, and paint job throw in another few details for good measure and that pretty much covers it.

6992231506_3fbc06b399_b.jpg

:)

Nice comparison DHAVAL. It looks to be in scale with Kratos witch was 1/5 I believe. I'm happy with this piece and will not hesitate to get it. I've been waiting for a good representation of Maul to go in my collection and this is the one for me.

Nice comparison DHAVAL. It looks to be in scale with Kratos witch was 1/5 I believe. I'm happy with this piece and will not hesitate to get it. I've been waiting for a good representation of Maul to go in my collection and this is the one for me.

:hi5: ! m getting tOo its really Nice representation of Maul:)

Anyone know if the saber lights up?

I'm assuming it doesn't, but it would be icing on the cake if it did.

ORDERED BABY!!!!

USED $62.75 IN POINTS ON HIM FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF $32.45/MONTH until Oct!!! :yess:

What is the exclusive? the alternative head?

There is only one version of this item. It is Exclusive to Sideshow Collectibles if you are a U.S. customer. International buyers can choose to purchase through Sideshow directly or pick it up through one of their local shops that carry Sideshow products.

-SideshowAlex

this line looks like it is off to a great start. No Maul for this guy, but he does look great. Bring on OT goodness and I'm all in.

Back