Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
International customers CAN order this piece through Sideshow Collectibles directly or one of their local shops that carry Sideshow products. :)

Apologies for the earlier confusion. I obviously need a little more coffee today, eep!

-SideshowAlex

oHH reallY then what does Domestic Ex really means?

International customers CAN order this piece through Sideshow Collectibles directly or one of their local shops that carry Sideshow products. :)

Apologies for the earlier confusion. I obviously need a little more coffee today, eep!

-SideshowAlex

So it's for sale at all SS retailers internationally and the website? But in the USA we have to order from SS only? Doesn't really make much sense. but anyways is there an ex version for maul?

So it's for sale at all SS retailers internationally and the website? But in the USA we have to order from SS only? Doesn't really make much sense. but anyways is there an ex version for maul?

Correct. No, there is no exclusive version for Darth Maul.

-SideshowAlex

Really liking how this turned out...I may have to bite on this, although I don't need another line to collect. Really curious to see how the forthcoming Fett and Vader turn out.

I think the value of this piece will increase whether or not the line takes off or falls short. I can see people who initially stay away being drawn in by another piece and getting hooked into the line and therefore causing them to seek Maul.

I'd say anyone who thinks they may want this at all should get one now before it's too late and costs more later. The buzz is pretty strong on this line already.

I'm really excited for this line, but I think I'll be passing on Maul. I'm not a completist so I don't mind missing some pieces in my collection. Display space is at a premium and I am much more interested in the Gamorrean, Fett, and Vader.

I'm really excited for this line, but I think I'll be passing on Maul. I'm not a completist so I don't mind missing some pieces in my collection. Display space is at a premium and I am much more interested in the Gamorrean, Fett, and Vader.

I have to agree Im thinking about Maul, but at the same time, as much as I like him I wanna see Gamorrean Guard and Vader more than anything.

about 1/5 or 1/6 scale..

if the apple picture is right.. and we take an apple hight of app. 3.5" .. we will get..

an average apple would be around 3.5" high, and that apple would fit in about 5 times to get to his hight

ergo.. the whole thing will be around 17-18"high .. minus the base(3.5") = 14" Maul .. hmm...

guess to be totally sure, we have to wait till tomorrow

he is 175cm tall. / 5 = 35cm = around 14"

should be fine

Maul looks great, but it's a pass for me. I'm much more interested in Obi-Wan desert nomad, that one is soo cool and detailed and Obi is again my favorite Star Wars character

Back