Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got word my replacement parts will be shipped soon. New head and hand with sabre. If they arrive perfect then I'm happy.

Just got the confirmation email regarding my replacement parts :)

Dear Andrew,

Thank you very much for the pictures you sent. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order has been booked for the Darth Maul Head, CoA and sabre hand. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged upon receipt. If your replacement is acceptable, please destroy your damaged part only per the instructions below and provide photos within 5 business days of receipt of your replacement. If we do not receive your photos in this time, you will be charged for the extra piece.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

We thank you for your cooperation during our returns process. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi

When I saw this in perso, I had to have it. Such a nice piece.

C503DE5F-0576-4E8C-835D-920857900ECE-17457-00001EDDB5317953_zpscf1de5a8.jpg

F57F3CA8-9DC8-4449-B18E-927B15D21994-17457-00001EDDAC0A8F57_zps8a9fa93e.jpg

QUOTE=Fremen When I saw this in perso, I had to have it. Such a nice piece.

Hey dude, oh sorry, girl :) Do you have any shots of your whole collection posted anywhere?

BTW: congrats on the Maul!

C503DE5F-0576-4E8C-835D-920857900ECE-17457-00001EDDB5317953_zpscf1de5a8.jpg

Yea, Sideshow really figured out how to pull this line price-wise. Heh...

Grats! Mythos is one of the best things happening for quite a while. Beautiful pieces.

It's very rare for a SS statue under $500 to look this good in the in-hand photos.

I wonder if they're doing something different for the Mythos line and the remaining statues will maintain this quality.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone please take a photo of this next to the Cyborg Maul PF? I'd like to see a skin color comparison.

Awesome, thanks. My one and only complaint about the Cyborg Maul PF was the orange skin color. From all the photos I've seen, this version's skin color looks amazing.

That Cyborg Maul is so cool. I love him but ya, a darker red would have been much better.

Back