Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Yeah, you never know with SS. I'd actually forgotten I had it wait listed. I may still try to pick it up--though there are so many other pieces that are coming out that it's going to have pretty low priority.

I have the Universal Monsters Premium Format Figures Silver Screen Edition Mummy that still shows on the waitlist from Oct of 2009....I won't lose hope.

:)

You could try some heat, the base stickers are pretty durable. I have taken a few off(though not this particular one) for various reasons.

Can i heat it with a hair dryer? Will the sticker detach easily on its own or one still needs to scrape it with an cutter or blade?

Here's shots of my Malgus collection:
Top shelf, left to right is: gentle giant bust, black series, vintage collection, gentle giant statue, and sideshow exclusive 1/6 scale
9355787_orig.jpg

and the best of the best. #426/500
8042713_orig.jpg

Combined:
5126100_orig.jpg

Still enjoy looking at this one. I use the sculpt with respirator and I futz the hood over the eyes similar to this:

d769666ebc61aa880ecc8f5e367248ce-d4670sf.png

Patience is a virtue with finding him.... i was able to score one on the bay for less than what i was willing to pay.
Im definitely respirator all the way. But yea, either head is awesome!!

Back