Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've decided I'll just go with the regular head for now, since that was the pose (I never saw the exclusive head sculpt until quite recently) that completely floored me and made me so desperate to get the statue in the first place.

Which, again, is completely lame. It's a statue. Sideshow decides to throw in some questionable lighting that only achieves to completely devalue a "broken" statue due to some lights not working.

I hate that...

Which, again, is completely lame. It's a statue. Sideshow decides to throw in some questionable lighting that only achieves to completely devalue a "broken" statue due to some lights not working.

I hate that...

Yeah I agree. So all my SW statues with sabers will be consider broken in a few years because they all die out from the years of display.

I hate that...
Did not devalue it much. If you would rather have w/o light, just buy one without a working saber a few years down the road and save a whole 10 or 20 percent. The rest of us will enjoy ours.

I have one. I'm planning on selling it. If the lights are not working 100%... having to deduct 20 percent off the price kind of sucks. If it was because of my wrongdoing, I wouldn't complain. But it's so random with the light-ups.

I hate that...

Yeah but i still see short sighted people demanding and getting excited for light up features. I continue to be amazed by the foolishness.

Yeah but i still see short sighted people demanding and getting excited for light up features. I continue to be amazed by the foolishness.

This is not high art we are talking about here. Nobody is "short sighted" insisting they have a better looking and more realistic product. Frankly I don't understand the people who don't want something just because it can break, to me that is "foolish". Fix it when it breaks and enjoy it when it works. If you just don't like it, don't turn it on.

You have to understand what other people like coz we aint the same all the time.

Instagram: soysith

This is not high art we are talking about here. Nobody is "short sighted" insisting they have a better looking and more realistic product. Frankly I don't understand the people who don't want something just because it can break, to me that is "foolish". Fix it when it breaks and enjoy it when it works. If you just don't like it, don't turn it on.

Well, there are fools all around. :)

I am just sick and tired of people asking me "does the light work?" It's a really fair question, don't get me wrong. But if my answer is "no"... then I am facing a devalued item in the eyes of the buyer and in regard to selling it.

Well, there are fools all around. :)

I am just sick and tired of people asking me "does the light work?" It's a really fair question, don't get me wrong. But if my answer is "no"... then I am facing a devalued item in the eyes of the buyer and in regard to selling it.

While that is true, the 10-20 percent is not a huge hit. That is about the same hit you take selling it on eBay and less than a broken polystone part or missing piece would devalue it.

Malgus is a favorite SW character for me even though I don't know much about him. He just looks so cool that I can't let him go. Also ex was only 500 with a great COH.

Malgus is a favorite SW character for me even though I don't know much about him. He just looks so cool that I can't let him go. Also ex was only 500 with a great COH.

I had the collector edition of the game way back that came with a Malgus statue(the cheap plastic "collector" ones). That was my first exposure to him and I loved the look(but not the figure). The PF currently fills my sith space with Talon until someone makes a Vader that impresses me.

I had the collector edition of the game way back that came with a Malgus statue(the cheap plastic "collector" ones). That was my first exposure to him and I loved the look(but not the figure). The PF currently fills my sith space with Talon until someone makes a Vader that impresses me.

I had it POed as well when I heard GG was making it, however I fortunately saw a picture of him before he released and cancelled immediately. Jesus was that some garbage. Malgus is essentially Vader with badass turned up to 11 :p

Back