Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC has contacted me and they say they have no replacements left. So I am returning this for a full refund. Very disappointed with them at the moment.

SSC has contacted me and they say they have no replacements left. So I am returning this for a full refund. Very disappointed with them at the moment.

The regular is still in stock so after you get your refund, order another one. For some silly reason, Sideshow replacement stock is separate from their regular inventory.

nevermind i read back awhile looks like i have the lightsaber problem as well. tommorow is thanksgiving so ill have to call friday. man i was hoping for a good statue. he is still a beast though ill keep him even if there are no replacement parts. sad though

Idk after having this statue out now im neither happy or upset about it bc of the lightsaber issue. I think it kinda zapped my emotion away. Its to cool a statue to be mad but cant be happy bc of no light for a lightsaber. Ill be able to show him off tomorrow for family and that normally raises my pride of my collection so we will see.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

nevermind i read back awhile looks like i have the lightsaber problem as well. tommorow is thanksgiving so ill have to call friday. man i was hoping for a good statue. he is still a beast though ill keep him even if there are no replacement parts. sad though

They sent me a replacement saber last week. The problem is both the original one and this replacemement take a while to turn on. They don't light up immediately with the other lights, sometimes it takes a few extra seconds for the saber to ignite.

They sent me a replacement saber last week. The problem is both the original one and this replacemement take a while to turn on. They don't light up immediately with the other lights, sometimes it takes a few extra seconds for the saber to ignite.

hopefully friday I can get a replacement. this one hasnt even hinted that it wants to turn on.

I have had no problems with the lighting feature at all. Works great. I did however get a Malgus head with a horrible paint job and Sideshow is currently shipping me a replacement.

This Statue is worth getting. It's great.

malgus pf awesome piece hope next would be a new vader 2.0 pf

wow! that saber looks amazingly bright! :panic:

I wish sideshow would make a replacement luke jedi pf saber hand with this same process and ship it to all the people who purchased that pf directly from them, for free, to apologise for the poorly lit saber which came with him. :mad:

Got mine today and everything is perfect! Very happy with him, looks amazing lit up!

20131129190322-59603cd7.jpg

20131129190328-b16f2ffc.jpg

20131129190333-f3e847bb.jpg

20131129190338-23adf547.jpg

20131129191039-e7c86b91.jpg

20131129190343-ac9eb054.jpg

20131129190348-bdeb06d6.jpg

20131129190353-a675efb7.jpg

20131129190357-85f3ae6e.jpg

Back