Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine. :) He is perfect.

IMG_9856.jpg

IMG_9859.jpg

IMG_9860.jpg

Hi Chris :wave like i said on face book best statue of the year fot me :clap:clap i love my Shaak Ti but Malgus is perfect pose, paint and well everything :clap:clap

Hi Chris :wave like i said on face book best statue of the year fot me :clap:clap i love my Shaak Ti but Malgus is perfect pose, paint and well everything :clap:clap

I have to agree with you. This piece is really mind-blowing. I had no idea that he was in fact this big. This guy is huge!

That detail looks amazing. Too bad money became an issue and I missed a chance to order the regular from SSC.

I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. I hope you will get him one day. Good luck, man!

I have to agree with you. This piece is really mind-blowing. I had no idea that he was in fact this big. This guy is huge!

I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. I hope you will get him one day. Good luck, man!

I'm sure I will.

Partially the reason I didn't get one was because I was trying to find the right deal on the EX.

I'm sure I will.

Partially the reason I didn't get one was because I was trying to find the right deal on the EX.

I cancelled my EX in the beginning. Then I ordered the Reg from Germany. In the meanwhile I listed for the EX once again. No luck, though. Anyways, I'm extremely happy with the Reg anyways.

Back