Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone’s exclusive waitlist is about to kick in. Sideshow would only offer a chump change discount or full refund for the 2 globs of glue on the my statues right arm (they actually chipped off and became 2 unpainted spots). I was told no replacements were available, but I did not believe them, they just did not want to do any more for me. I vowed not to take discounts if I could not completely repair the flaw, so I get the full refund.

This is what I get for flex-pay, they use my money for most of the year (75% of the cost for the last 4 months), I get shipped late/last, and receive nothing but a refund.

Whoever gets it look out for paint flaws on the right side, the lights did work though.

yea they didnt want to send me a replacement lightsaber beacause it hasnt been painted right so i think u should get a replacment mate

I am VERY happy with my Reg edition. No defects and all the lights work great! HUGE and demanding piece! I love it! Well worth it to bite the bullet and purchase guys.

Someone’s exclusive waitlist is about to kick in. Sideshow would only offer a chump change discount or full refund for the 2 globs of glue on the my statues right arm (they actually chipped off and became 2 unpainted spots). I was told no replacements were available, but I did not believe them, they just did not want to do any more for me. I vowed not to take discounts if I could not completely repair the flaw, so I get the full refund.

This is what I get for flex-pay, they use my money for most of the year (75% of the cost for the last 4 months), I get shipped late/last, and receive nothing but a refund.

Whoever gets it look out for paint flaws on the right side, the lights did work though.

I think its me I just got the email that sideshow "found one in stock for me" :lol. I figured it had to have been somebody's return :slap. The statue looks bad @ss but I don't think Im going to take this one, especially if there are no replacements. Soooo looks like someone else's waitlist is going to convert as well lol...

Does anyone know what page the darth malgus you tube video is on?
It's the video that doesn't have any music.

This is my top Birthday want and this is definitely going to be my next purchase very soon. :yess:

I changed the sculpt on mine earlier and went back to the EX sculpt.

9632944414_9b26d01442_b.jpg

UPDATE: Malgus arrived yesterday.

This PF is totally EPIC!!
What a mean looking son of a sith.

Got a bit worried when the lightsaber didn't have any light, and then magically with a twist it all came on. Huzzah.

Last edited:
Back