Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called and had mine charged early. I got the typical "ships in 3 to 5 business days answer" though. Fingers crossed he starts shipping today though.

how you did that ? mine flex is scheduled for Sept. 20 and they say they can not process before

how you did that ? mine flex is scheduled for Sept. 20 and they say they can not process before

Really? Well my final flex was scheduled for the 5th. It's possible they are receiving a split shipment and may not have enough to charge end of the month flexers. So they may have allowed it because I made the cut-off or something. Granted this is just speculation but would make the most sense since they wouldn't process yours. Sucks man. Did you try and find out why they wouldn't charge you?

Really? Well my final flex was scheduled for the 5th. It's possible they are receiving a split shipment and may not have enough to charge end of the month flexers. So they may have allowed it because I made the cut-off or something. Granted this is just speculation but would make the most sense since they wouldn't process yours. Sucks man. Did you try and find out why they wouldn't charge you?

I've had a number of different scenarios play out over the past year. Sometimes, I request early payoff and they accept, sometimes they decline. Sometimes they send me the e-mail offering it as an option. I think you're right that it all depends on what their shipment arrival timing and counts are.

Got my Quantum View too!

The last time Sideshow emailed my Quantum on a Thursday, I got my Shaak Ti on a Friday.

We'll see! :panic:

:( they just don't wanna push my flex up :( September 20th ... really ????

Oh I hope you get yours tomorrow.

congrats !

I am looking foward to see the pics!!

Looking forward to your pics! Really hope Sideshow can pull this off nicely.

yes! definitely want to see in hand pics...waiting to see them before I order the reg

As long as there are no surprises for me, I'll post pics tomorrow.

Quantum View just updated and it's on schedule for delivery tomorrow.
I hope I don't get a crappy paint app, googly-eyed Malgus. :lol

Back