Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from sideshow telling me that my waitlist reservation is being cancelled effective August 30 because there were no cancellations. :( oh well!

How can they say no cancellations when there is still time to cancel orders? I'm being billed tomorrow and I'm on the fence of what to do...cancel, keep, or sale.

How can they say no cancellations when there is still time to cancel orders? I'm being billed tomorrow and I'm on the fence of what to do...cancel, keep, or sale.

They probably have a bunch on the waitlist and pick a spot in the line where even if there are cancellations they're covered and send the email to the ones below that line.

They probably have a bunch on the waitlist and pick a spot in the line where even if there are cancellations they're covered and send the email to the ones below that line.

This. The most recent conversions are from October or so of the last year, nearly one year ago, so they are probably deleting those who jumped on the WL too much later to even hope in a conversion. I have the feeling that this bad boy will be very sought even a few weeks after the release, glad I secured mine ahead of time.
Unless they pull a major screwup with the final product, this is a piece I won't be parting off. He will have his corner along with Vader Mythos and hopefully other interesting Sith Lords, like Revan, Malak and company.

Just got the same email as everyone else. Looks like I'll have to buy one either from a fellow member or on eBay. :(

Back