Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn snoopy .. sorry to hear that :(

Yeah but that's how it goes in this hobby. :(

What really sucks is that I got a PM right after I posted my comment offering to buy it from me...thing I feel bad about is that I pulled the cancel trigger immediately after I posted.

If I had waited a fellow Freak would have gotten it. I would have been cool with that.

LOL! I see what you're doing there. :lol :hi5:

i do what I can ;)

Sadly I'm going to have to cancel my Malgus Ex. :( *sigh*

I'll just pick up the Reg later.

I was going to ask if you're kidding but I guess not :/

Yeah but that's how it goes in this hobby. :(

What really sucks is that I got a PM right after I posted my comment offering to buy it from me...thing I feel bad about is that I pulled the cancel trigger immediately after I posted.

If I had waited a fellow Freak would have gotten it. I would have been cool with that.

Damn you Mark!! Malgus would have gone great next to your Black Cat PF :p

But you're next in line, at least among those that have chimed in.
Hang in there. I really think you're going to convert.

Not exactly, spawn_de is next in line and that's just from the small list I compiled. I'm 11 days behind Vader Al

Not exactly, spawn_de is next in line and that's just from the small list I compiled. I'm 11 days behind Vader Al

Here is my Meaningless reservation

May 14, 2013 Reservation Submitted :panic::gah:

I wish I had known this hobby earlier. lol

Cheer up! :yess:

Got two of the 1/6 figures ordered, one exclusive one regular. Tried to get two exclusive on separate accounts and got the warnings about not allowed! I do think the PF are beyond awesome, but kills me to think of the cost of the figure without full articulation and limited posability.

sorry to hear about the cancellation snoop. hopefully another ex will pop back up whenever you're ready for it again.

If anyone else is thinking about canceling their EX, please PM me as I'll gladly take it. Money in hand and ready to deal. ;)

Back