Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read Deceived a few weeks ago and it's a great book. Highly recommended.
Fatal Alliance on the other hand is severely underwhelming.
I haven't read Revan though. Is it any good?

I actually have Revan and Darth Plagueis sitting on my bedside table I just kinda got distracted and read the game of thrones novels, as you can imagine that took a while :rotfl

I couldnt agree with you more in regards to Fatal Alliance, to me it just didn't feel like a Star Wars book plus the bad guys felt like a massive rip off of the replicators from SG-1.

Train wreck might be a bit harsh, but I understand some didn't enjoy Old Republic. It's all good.
It did announce it was going free to play half a year after it's release, so.... :lol

I haven't read Revan though. Is it any good?

Eh. If you played KOTOR 1 and 2 you will probably be dissapointed. It's about 1/3 Revan and mostly about some boring Sith, Scourge. They hardly mention the KOTOR 1 companions at all, mainly in passing. Karpyshyn is capably of so much more, his Bane novels are great.

I wished the books had more pictures, all I see in those star wars novels/ books are pages of words. :(

wat_grande.jpg

This is the second time I've used this pic today..... I can't... don't know.... :thud:.

I actually have Revan and Darth Plagueis sitting on my bedside table I just kinda got distracted and read the game of thrones novels, as you can imagine that took a while :rotfl

I couldnt agree with you more in regards to Fatal Alliance, to me it just didn't feel like a Star Wars book plus the bad guys felt like a massive rip off of the replicators from SG-1.

Haha, GoT I'm reading before each season sort of so I read other stuff in between. I need to get going on Storm of Swords though. And I definitely want to get Darth Plagueis, that scene in Ep III is one of my favorite scene in the whole prequel trilogy.

Eh. If you played KOTOR 1 and 2 you will probably be dissapointed. It's about 1/3 Revan and mostly about some boring Sith, Scourge. They hardly mention the KOTOR 1 companions at all, mainly in passing. Karpyshyn is capably of so much more, his Bane novels are great.

I may skip Revan then; I did pick up Darth Bane 3 at Half Price Books this weekend (along with Thrall and Shattering :) )

Doesn't hurt to try.
Wait until it gets closer to release.
Some PO's get cancelled due to lack of funds, change in plans, etc.

Best of luck to both of you.

I am still dumbfounded that ssc would stitch the hood down which it doesn't need to be. There is absolutely no need to. Hope they change it.

I doubt they did that purposefully buttttt I HAVE noticed that people do that occasionally when taking pictures. It always drives me crazy, makes me wanna slap them upside the head and tell them to FOCUS.

Stitching the hood on any PF is just a waste of valuable man hours that could be used for paint apps.

god does this look good.. cant wait.. please no push backs on this one !

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

Back