Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, this is one of the EX's that is worth getting, unlike a lot of the EX's as of late.

Yes again I also love the ES and the 2 head options only for the ex! I love this one! :blissy happy to have ordered it! Shame the newer ex hint hint, are not the same.

Still one of my top pieces I have on order as far as my excitement level is concerned.

its just frustrating when you build your flexpays so you can afford the statues you put on PO.. then they get pushed back and suddenly you have a whole nothing to pay for a month or more.. and then they summed up all at the same month later on... THAT sucks

while we wait.. some fan art by Davis

Satele and Malgus

swtor_malgus_satele_shan_by_davis181-d5e4lff_zps35fbc306.jpg

its just frustrating when you build your flexpays so you can afford the statues you put on PO.. then they get pushed back and suddenly you have a whole nothing to pay for a month or more.. and then they summed up all at the same month later on... THAT sucks

This is why I keep paying on them. So when something does get push back. In most cases they do. I just have the last payment to pay.

while we wait.. some fan art by Davis

Satele and Malgus

swtor_malgus_satele_shan_by_davis181-d5e4lff_zps35fbc306.jpg

Wow I finally decided to check into the old republic characters and they are so cool! I saw the character progression of a few of them. Is there one for Shan? She seems so badass to fight malgus. So many cool characters I never knew about in the old republic. :clap

Back