Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::rotfl

Yeah, his name is Mark. Cool guy, as you know. Loves the Chargers so he's good in my book.

Unless I'm mistaken... :monkey1

:lol
I think you are mistaken.
He told me he hates the Chargers and thinks they're a bunch of old pansies who like to wear tights just so that they could get out of the house on Sundays.

wrfbbq snoop got waitlisted? I thought shes always the first one to PO any star war pieces - the josh of star wars. :thud:

I don't buy everything that is Star Wars related from SSC.

Snoop waited on purpose until it sold out because he wasn't sure if he wanted Malgus. He used the WL to buy himself some time.

You are correct, sir! :hi5:

Oh, and by the way, Snoop is a guy. :wink1:

:lecture 100% Sith Beagle BEEFCAKE! :rock:rock:rock

Darth Snoopy is a chica and i think Snoop is a gringo

I'm not a chick and I'm only half gringo. :D :thwak

Still bugs me why this doesn't have any light up feature. He looked badass in the trailers cause of his mechanized suit.

I hope they won't cheap out like this on the next Vader PF.

its still not confirmed that he wont have any light up features.. they still deciding if they will do it or not..

(yes.. you are absolutely right.. they should know when the put him up for pre order.. its just unprofessional throwing out a product to pre order with a NRD without even knowing how the final product will look like...)

its still not confirmed that he wont have any light up features.. they still deciding if they will do it or not..

(yes.. you are absolutely right.. they should know when the put him up for pre order.. its just unprofessional throwing out a product to pre order with a NRD without even knowing how the final product will look like...)

Wasn't the light up for the lightsaber confirmed and only other light up on the armor tbd?

sorry.. I meant the armor light up feature.. yes lightsaber will light up

The lightsaber was confirmed on facebook.
The hood stitched to the robe was confirmed here.

Other light up features are still TBD, but don't count on it.

Has SSC mentioned that they will be doing another Darth Vader in PF?
I hope so.

Yeahp! ESB PF was confirmed in the works months ago :D

The lightsaber was confirmed on facebook.
The hood stitched to the robe was confirmed here.

Other light up features are still TBD, but don't count on it.

Ok, this is now a PASS for me. Gonna wait for Vader ESB PF :impatient:

Back