Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while we wait..

7a36a1ae.jpg

All I can say is they'd better get his eyes right! They are just too cool!!!

goooosh I hope the paint up gonna be like this !! they "just" have to focus on the head ...shouldnt be so difficult... you might think... :D

I will say one downside to being a member of this forum is sometimes other freaks talk you into wanting/buying pieces that you might not normally consider. Either by their fantastic photo skillz or by word of mouth, our friends here can make you broke! :rotfl

I can't tell you how many times a new piece has been sneaked and EVERYBODY is hyped for it and you're like:

"Oh man that is sssooooooo COOL!!!!! Check out that paint Job, it's like BAM IN MY FACE! Did you see the details in that armor bro?! It's like DANG SON!!!!!!!!

Dayum that EX is the BEST EX EVAR!!!!!!!

(*starts sobbing*) This piece is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I GOTS TA SHOUT IT SO THAT THEY CAN HEAR MY EXCITMENT ALL THE WAY OVER AT STATUE FORUM!!!!!!!! I........uh.......wait........uhhh.... ok........just realized that I don't care for this line or character,.... and .....uh...... I think that was the hype gettin' to me..... so....yeah. :thud:

Congratz to all you peeps who will get this..."

So in that aspect, the guys who know nothing of this place are very very lucky! :lol

Ain't that the truth!

The other day I saw a kid in a store with a t-shirt that said "May your life one day be as good as you pretend it is on Facebook." :lol

Love it :hi5:

Re: Darth Malgus when I saw the pics at SDCC I was all "hell yes he rocks I'm POing!" then when the preview came up i was all like "hmm not sure anymore...."
Then he became available for PO while I was out of the country and now I'm debating.... but since it's on WL I may chance it and decide down the line. :panic:

PS: Did any of the very early WL convert already? Snoop or others?

I haven't bought any Star Wars PF's yet, but I may have to cave in on this one. Sideshow is making too many cool things at once: I can't afford everything I want.:monkey2

I haven't bought any Star Wars PF's yet, but I may have to cave in on this one. Sideshow is making too many cool things at once: I can't afford everything I want.:monkey2

I know what you mean. For statues i only get a small number each year, i have to be 100% sure i want it because

1. They're expensive

2. They're space eaters

3. Hard to sell because of the shipping and delicacy

I've become quite selective over the years. It cost a lot to properly display these statues as well. Glass cases cost an arm and a leg.

PS: Did any of the very early WL convert already? Snoop or others?

wrfbbq snoop got waitlisted? I thought shes always the first one to PO any star war pieces - the josh of star wars. :thud:

I added myself to WL on first day of soldout since it doesnt need NRD, no convert yet. not a big deal either way.

wrfbbq snoop got waitlisted? I thought shes always the first one to PO any star war pieces - the josh of star wars. :thud:

I added myself to WL on first day of soldout since it doesnt need NRD, no convert yet. not a big deal either way.

Snoop waited on purpose until it sold out because he wasn't sure if he wanted Malgus. He used the WL to buy himself some time.

Oh, and by the way, Snoop is a guy. :wink1:

yes and ok :)
I ended up WL yesterday so we'll see what happens. I'm reading Deceived right now and it's upping my hype for this statue a fair amount.

You said Snoop, which could refer to Darth Snoopy or Snoop101 :wave

Formers a girl and latters a dude

I may not be speaking for their confusion, but gringo means a foreigner who is usually white or speaks English.

Back