Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
easy pass :wink1:

you-shall-not-pass1.jpg

There is also a 1/6 figure coming out? I would like to get one to go with my Bespin luke and the new Vader. Or is this the only format for now?

easy pass :wink1:

Hi thereby, friend. :wave this guy might be worth getting. It's a great way to start a star wars collection! :wink1: I don't even like star wars that much. But since collecting these made me a much bigger fan. :)

Last edited:
There is also a 1/6 figure coming out? I would like to get one to go with my Bespin luke and the new Vader. Or is this the only format for now?

Both scales are coming out I believe. :wave

There might be pics somewhere.
I did see a video of the 1/6 figure and you can clearly tell the superior amount of details in the PF version.

Just checked out the DM full reveal on SS.The Ex will be an unmasked head.I guess before Satele Shan worked him over.Excellent work on the Veins in both Head sculpts and the eyes.Costume looks pretty cool.The pose is nothing special reminds me a little of Vader.No mention of any light up features on the costume or LS so far.Good PF to start a Star Wars The Old Republic collection with.PO on Thursday.

Photo Gallery
www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2012...gure-photo-gallery-and-pre-order-information/

Last edited:
gonna go for this one.. still more then the reg. $350 PF price.. but the ex is nice and I hope he will be huge ! :)

any info on what lights up and how ? (armor.. lightsaber.. new technique etc... ?)

Why the 25.00 price hike? Is it for the popularity of the character? I hope the extra head is only for the ex version so it will stand out from the reg version. :pray:

Why the 25.00 price hike? Is it for the popularity of the character? I hope the extra head is only for the ex version so it will stand out from the reg version. :pray:

The head is exclusive to the EX version.

"The Exclusive Darth Malgus Premium Format Figure, which will include an alternate unmasked head, will be priced at $374.99 while the regular edition, without the additional switch-out head, will also be priced at $374.99."

I was hoping for the (nowadays...) regular $350... but because he is a big guy.. I was even prepared to see a $400 price tag. $375 is in the middle and I can live with it :) PO Thursday ! :)

I was hoping for the (nowadays...) regular $350... but because he is a big guy.. I was even prepared to see a $400 price tag. $375 is in the middle and I can live with it :) PO Thursday ! :)

Indeed. He looks to be in the 21" - 25" range.
We'll find out soon.

The head is exclusive to the EX version.

"The Exclusive Darth Malgus Premium Format Figure, which will include an alternate unmasked head, will be priced at $374.99 while the regular edition, without the additional switch-out head, will also be priced at $374.99."

:yess: :clap ah hell, ordered. SS take my money. :thud:

Back